The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Ze Pandaren
There's allways Furbolgs, if you want bear-people.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

*Shiver* Yeah, and those are pretty creepy.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

*Shiver* Yeah, and those are pretty creepy.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

They're oh so cuddly.

Even more so when they maul you for getting too close to the Moonglade or anywhere near their camps.
As someone wise once said, the important thing is never to be fearless or confident. Most people have more than enough trouble with both. The trick is to fake it, because if you learn to fake it properly, it's the same thing as actually having confidence.
Spoiler:
[Image: c4i6Zq5.png]
They're oh so cuddly.

Even more so when they maul you for getting too close to the Moonglade or anywhere near their camps.
As someone wise once said, the important thing is never to be fearless or confident. Most people have more than enough trouble with both. The trick is to fake it, because if you learn to fake it properly, it's the same thing as actually having confidence.
Spoiler:
[Image: c4i6Zq5.png]
I dont care about them being playable or not really, but are they in-game? How about that Chen Stormstout guy who helped defend Orgrimmar from Kul Tiras? Is he unheard of? And the quest on who knows about Chen's empty keg?
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
I dont care about them being playable or not really, but are they in-game? How about that Chen Stormstout guy who helped defend Orgrimmar from Kul Tiras? Is he unheard of? And the quest on who knows about Chen's empty keg?
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
Spoiler:
Chen's journeys eventually brought him to the land of Durotar, and his latest brew had a plethora of strange ingredients that he feared would be too hard to acquire. He almost lost hope for his recipe when he was met by Rexxar the travelling Beastmaster. Chen asked Rexxar to retrieve the ingredients for his brew - a barrel of Thunderwater, the egg of a thunder phoenix, and a sprig of thunderbloom.
Chen was overjoyed when Rexxar returned with the ingredients, and then mixed his special brew and offered some to Rexxar, who nearly toppled over from the shock of the volatile beverage! Then Rexxar asked if Chen was trying to kill him, probably in the rhetorical sense but possibly not.
Chen surmised that he would have to further examine the recipe, having completed one phase of his journey, Chen decided to pause his brewing and join Rexxar's adventure, so that he might better appreciate this beautiful, rugged land he had found himself in.
Chen and company went on a secret mission to Theramore Island. They met with Jaina Proudmoore, who decided to help them out, after seeing what her father had done. Chen helped Rexxar to defend Thrall and Durotar from Kul Tiras incursions. When the Horde was prepared they launched an attack that ended with the death of Grand Admiral Proudmoore.
After the battle Chen spent some time in Durotar teaching the brewmaster ways to the mentor of Brewmaster Drohn before travelling on. No one knows where he left afterwards, but several of his empty kegs have been found scattered throughout the Barrens. He has apparently maintained his independence, joining neither the Horde nor the Alliance.

This indicates that Chen Stormstout did spend some time with Horde members such as Rexxar, Rokhan and Brewmaster Drohn. From that, it's logical that some Horde/neutral people may have heard of, or even briefly seen him, but aside from the aforementioned characters, I doubt anyone would have interacted with him.

He's also a lore character, which means that knowing him or being related to him is a no-no. I'm guessing having heard of him is fine, if you have reasons for it, but if any GM wants to disagree with me there, I won't argue.
ALL HAIL THE TROLL
Spoiler:
Chen's journeys eventually brought him to the land of Durotar, and his latest brew had a plethora of strange ingredients that he feared would be too hard to acquire. He almost lost hope for his recipe when he was met by Rexxar the travelling Beastmaster. Chen asked Rexxar to retrieve the ingredients for his brew - a barrel of Thunderwater, the egg of a thunder phoenix, and a sprig of thunderbloom.
Chen was overjoyed when Rexxar returned with the ingredients, and then mixed his special brew and offered some to Rexxar, who nearly toppled over from the shock of the volatile beverage! Then Rexxar asked if Chen was trying to kill him, probably in the rhetorical sense but possibly not.
Chen surmised that he would have to further examine the recipe, having completed one phase of his journey, Chen decided to pause his brewing and join Rexxar's adventure, so that he might better appreciate this beautiful, rugged land he had found himself in.
Chen and company went on a secret mission to Theramore Island. They met with Jaina Proudmoore, who decided to help them out, after seeing what her father had done. Chen helped Rexxar to defend Thrall and Durotar from Kul Tiras incursions. When the Horde was prepared they launched an attack that ended with the death of Grand Admiral Proudmoore.
After the battle Chen spent some time in Durotar teaching the brewmaster ways to the mentor of Brewmaster Drohn before travelling on. No one knows where he left afterwards, but several of his empty kegs have been found scattered throughout the Barrens. He has apparently maintained his independence, joining neither the Horde nor the Alliance.

This indicates that Chen Stormstout did spend some time with Horde members such as Rexxar, Rokhan and Brewmaster Drohn. From that, it's logical that some Horde/neutral people may have heard of, or even briefly seen him, but aside from the aforementioned characters, I doubt anyone would have interacted with him.

He's also a lore character, which means that knowing him or being related to him is a no-no. I'm guessing having heard of him is fine, if you have reasons for it, but if any GM wants to disagree with me there, I won't argue.
ALL HAIL THE TROLL
I would say no to even hearing of them. Few lore firgues have, so how would your character?

And Dieth, there aren't -any- in game, as stated before China has told Blizzard that if it's included, their entire Country will be dissallowed to play the game.

Also, this discussion wasn't about playing them, at any point, but about contacting/knowing of them.

To be more clear again, we don't know what the hell Blizz plans on doing with them, so we want as little to do with them as possible. Please do -not- use them in any way in profiles or storylines, especially since we can't replicate any sort of meeting in game.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I would say no to even hearing of them. Few lore firgues have, so how would your character?

And Dieth, there aren't -any- in game, as stated before China has told Blizzard that if it's included, their entire Country will be dissallowed to play the game.

Also, this discussion wasn't about playing them, at any point, but about contacting/knowing of them.

To be more clear again, we don't know what the hell Blizz plans on doing with them, so we want as little to do with them as possible. Please do -not- use them in any way in profiles or storylines, especially since we can't replicate any sort of meeting in game.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Actually, there's a pandaren non-combat pet you can get, not sure if it is in our database yet though. Theoretically you could search for the ID for the model and morph into it with some GM commands, though there's only one appearance and it would reset every so often.

Actually, there's a pandaren non-combat pet you can get, not sure if it is in our database yet though. Theoretically you could search for the ID for the model and morph into it with some GM commands, though there's only one appearance and it would reset every so often.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pandaren Batista 28 4,079 01-08-2010, 02:46 PM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Pandaren Mikain 14 1,660 08-28-2009, 09:53 AM
Last Post: Hexproof
  Pandaren Express! Firzareth 6 1,374 01-15-2009, 02:59 PM
Last Post: firedark56