The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Zeruels Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well I love philosophy and theology, I'm into hearing out other peoples dilemmas and throwing my thoughts into arguments when needed. If I may come off as cold please excuse me I'm what you would call socially retarded >.>

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I come from the U.S. of A., my primary language is English, though I also know Spanish (Dont ask me to spell anything though >.< )
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

How did you get into Warcraft?:

This is a bit embarassing.... but I actually got into it from watching the South Park episode.... I bought the game but my pc lackig the balls to play it at first. About 2 years later I got a new pc and my friends were raving about WoW so I gave it a second shot and I loved it

What made you seek our server over others?:

I'm tired of paying $15 a month just to watch a bunch of jackassses run around Barrens and 40yr olds with stripper alts in Goldshire

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I love all types of role play, though please no mary sues or any sort of cliches (And no Fanfic >.< )

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My first 80 was my BE Rogue, and I guess I've grown fond of rogues and blood elves since that was my first 80. Though I plan on making an 80 Tauren Warrior when I'm given permission to join the realm. But as for race and class I really don't mind playing any class as long as I look gewd in meh rp gear and I have a genuine story for that character.

What are your expectations of this server?:

To find a close nit group of role players to spend some time with.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

The rules on dying, I can tell you the number of times I've seen bullshit scenarios on moon guard. I mean I used to rp in a guild where one of its top memebers some how managed to get into a 1v1 fight with ARTHAS and somehow SURVIVE before collapsing in the southern road to the human starting area (I cant remember the name for the life of me). Yeah... that rp really pissed me off >.>

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

All is well and normal in the Orcish tavern Blood and Boar, its denizens chattering about their past experiences with Alliance personal while feasting upon the second finest boars in Durotar. The bartender was in the middle of cleaning his counter before a gigantic mass of black fur and scorched steel lumbered into the tavern. The daunting character cracked and splintered every piece of floor board his hooves encountered as he made his way to the barkeep. Filled with a sense of terror the Troll barkeep slowly backed away as the mass of black death came closer and closer to him.... (Too lazy to finish this story since its just an example ._. )

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Yes, I would like to know if you all have some sort of special world ooc channel or vent for scheduling ooc events or merely talking with other role players
Welcome to the server!

Make sure to keep your spelling up to par with the expectations, it is not too hard and ensuring that you capitalize the right things (like I's) go a long way to accomplish this. Don't forget to read the rules and stickies, there's a lot of useful information there that will save yourself and us a lot of pain!

Happiness is mandatory, citizen!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!