The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Zieg's Introduction.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes I have read them two or three times before I even began to Write my introduction.

2. How did you hear about us?

I was searching for a good private server that was designated as a Role Playing server and this was the top viewed server.

3. How did you get into RP?

I have been involved in Role Play to some extent my entire life. My friends and myself each have a character as this point based off the elements Fire,Earth,Wind,Water, Light, and darkness. I have actually written up a couple of short chapters for these, and have been Role Playing in text format for about five years and have several characters now all based on light specifically the the type or story coming from a good guy's point of view.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I have been heavy Into warcraft lore since the games second release of warcraft II and the expansion beyond the dark portal. I have since followed it closely playing each of the games. Regretably I have never read any of the novels, though at this point in time I would safely say I have read almost all the Wiki Information about the warcraft series.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

I have torn between the Orc's and the Blood elf's. My interest in the Orc's only come's from what they have done since the time of Thrall's rule over the horde. I have also had a interest in the blood elf's since they where introduced in Warcraft II as elven archers. I know almost everything there is to know about The High elf to Blood elf transition and my main character will always be my Blood Elf Mage.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

To put it simply I love to play the good guy; or the go to character that always seems to have a well thought out answer and plan of execution.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

Any fantasy based RP that takes place before the age of guns. If it has to take place in a semi modern setting then My ideal RP would be based in a steam technology based world.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

If you could count sleeping as a hobbie then yes. Other than that I am just into video games and work.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I am from the United States and live in Pennsylvania; which is also running on Eastern Standard Time.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

I agree to follow the rules and policies to me they all seem to be normal etiquette for Role Players everywhere.

PS. If anyone is ever intrested in a Text based RP send me a PM. ( But please understand I prefer Para or semi Para Rp. So please no one liners.)
Welcome to the server! >8D
Thank you I am already having a blast great server.