The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Zizzech's Introduction.
Greetings to all of you and if you are reading this thank you for taking time out of your day to read it Game Master or not. I am 13 years of age soon to be 14 years of age as of April. I will just get back to the point. ( Please exuse if I had any mistakes in my spelling and or punctuation, as I will fix it if you point it out and I have not seen it.)

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes, I read the rules, policies, and FAQs of Conquest of the Horde.

2. How did you hear about us?
I had heard of Conquest of the Horde from another Role Playing server, it was very well known.

3. How did you get into RP?
I originally got into RP when I decided to roll on Lightninghoof, I was going to just PvP I belive but decided to join a Role Playing guild. Unfortunatly it was a Heavy Evil Role Playing guild but luckily I learned how to Role Play from it. And in a line of events here I am.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I originally had gotten into Warcraft by my friend who convinced me to buy Warcraft Three. About a year later he had quit for a diffrent game that I learned as World of Warcraft. Again he convinced me to buy it and later quit and so did I. I got convinced again to join once more but when he quit this time I stayed and found my way to CotH.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
My favorite race is split to a Human or a Dwarf. The reason for that is that my favorite class is a Paladin. I enjoy doing Dwarven accents but I also enjoy just being a Human. At times I will try out a Draenei Paladin and possibly an Undead Warlock or a Blood Elf Warlock or Paladin. But all in all my favorite race would most be Human as of the moment and Paladin.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
My favorite type of character is one who stands for justice, the light, and other players or NPCs. He/She is almost never just normal unfortunatly. I enjoy having a Crusader type of character. As long as they are not massly OP I am fine with any character but how good I can RP them is a whole diffrent story.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
My favorite kind of RP would probably be heavy RP, military themed, and fights against evil/unholy/opposing faction. As long as it meets those requirements I will RP with it and I will love it.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
My hobbies are writing storys that I just think of randomly. (Which I will post on a diffrent fourm) A stupid talent of mine is beat-boxing.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
My location is on the East Coast of the United States. (-5 GMT) My first language is English.
10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
I agree and support all the rules and policies of Conquest of the Horde.
Welcome! Just keep in mind that we disapprove of OP character!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!