The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Zul'Zak's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've been a roleplayer for quite sometime now about 3 years .I've roleplayed on Retail wow and a a lot of private servers cause I find role play really fun allowing us portray our inner feeling of adventure.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from Bahrain and my primary Language is English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My cousins used to play the game so I decided to play it and when The world of warcraft Launched I decided to go along even though I didn't enjoy PVP I liked PVE AND RP.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I enjoyed Role playing on retail servers but when The Mists of pandaria was released I started playing on Private Servers and I found this server on Google and I liked it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Usually any kind with good role players but I kinda prefer Survival and Adventure Rps

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My Favorite race is the troll race as they are embrace their tribal and savaged side and they have a sense of mystery around them and my favorite class is the Witch doctor as I can find nothing better than a powerful and mysterious Troll Alchemist that can get epic powers from the Loa.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I expect to find a lot of good Role players and I think this is gonna be a great experience.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I find this the Introduction post scheme is great as it always you to filter through Rp spoilers and immature people and I also liked that rules about Maturity and Humility.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Hmm.. Ok

"It was a Dark and stormy night,The wind was blowing hard against the sails of Captain Gurlaks Ship. It was in a very unstable state due to the waves striking at the for the last 3 hours and the in their attempt crew trying as hard as they can to keep the ship stable all around the deck had not noticed the puncture in the back of the ships haul and had not known why ship had been slowly sinking for the last twenty minutes until it was too late to repair it " The lonely survivor stopped his narration of the his story to Jul'bak his pet wolf as they sat around the campfire that he had prepared to go and check a disturbance that he had heard expecting to be another survivor that might have been washed along the coast of the Island and it was then when the troll hunter had discovered that he had been on the coast of the home land of the Zandalari ..Zandalar.
Welcome to the server! Be sure to read up on the wiki which includes useful information such as the timeline. We also recently implemented a custom game object patch which is a must have for some of the rp locations.

I hope you have a nice stay here, and feel free to ask on the forums if you need any help!
Greetings and welcome to the server! Wuvuums has already gone over the basics, but again, don't be afraid to ask for assistance if need be.
[Image: shootersig_zpsadbf1421.jpg]

Izshandriel Dreamstalker - Leader of the Izshani (Night Elf)
Merewen Sunfire - Warmage of the Kirin Tor (Blood Elf)
Aoen Stardancer - Commander of the Ninth Regiment
Aliandril "Nightshade" Dreamstalker - The Uncanny Priestess