The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

a little about my self and more..
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
well, i dont really know what kind of player i am as i havnt really role-played before, but at retrail, i play as a veteran of my guild, so i can of course follow orders, but i can also giver away orders :D.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
i am from Denmark, Born in 1994, 22 april. My primary country is Danish, but second is English, but i like English more so i speak it in school too xD.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
well i got in to Wow since i heard of it in 2005 and a friend told me of it, then started in 2006, #1 januar, then I really started to play Wow in april when i got a better computer.
i now play it daily

What made you seek our server over others?:
well it was the first on google, and generaly it's the best ;'), and first i looked though all the other servers after i looked though all the other servers, then i went back here =D

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
well, i think i like battles and just chit chating while i role-play with people, i been at real life role-play ones... not worth it tho.
so basicly, battles and romance :p

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
well i like blood elves since they are cool and got a sad story to tell. but my favorit class is proberly rogues, stay in the shadows and ambushing them =D

What are your expectations of this server?:
well i got the expectations of having a good time, getting respected as i respect others, and some good players that got storys to tell too,

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
No Power gaming, I'm tired of people telling me what I can and Can't do.
Definitely the Respect one. Respect is the most important thing in life to me because, i respect ALL people.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

it was a stormy night, I (a blood elf) was running for my life in the woods. some 1 was after me, but I didnt turn around, I was too scared to look for it, then I heard a arrow sliceing though the air longering to rend my flash and blood, someone hit my left arm with an arrow, but i didn't really care so I kept running for my life as I knew the thing following me would not only take me with it but also kill me. someone fired the bow(wondering if it's right said) this time it hit my leg, I thought damnit, now I am done for good, in a split second I fall to the ground the arrow broke, hitting my head. I was feeling the warm yet nasty blood running out, I couldnt feel my left arm and leg. but the someone had stopped around 3 feet from me, looking at me like I was some sort of animal, it took out it's sword, I though this was my last moment of my life, I felt my tears running down my cheek. i didnt wanna die, I gave a scream and I felt the sword in my the right part my of chest, blood flew out. I saw the thing bowing down, I thought: did it wanna drink my blood or eat me? but no it used a spell to restrict my movements. it then toke me with it, I fainted. I opened my eyes I was in a bed, I tryed to stand up but i still couldnt move. my left arm and leg was still bleeding, at that time I thought I was gonna die from bleeding but no fate was twisted. It was comming a little knife, but it didnt use it to kill me to pulled out the piece of wood left behind in my leg when I fall, it used some strange magic to stop the wound, i saw at it, the suddenly it lighed up, I saw a beautiful female night elf, she was very kind, i asked her why she shot me in the leg and arm, she awsnered: i thought you was a scout, so i had to stop you, even if it costed your life. I was wondering what was so important it could have costed me my life for being in the woods. she suddenly said some wierd words, and I nearly fainted. she toke me to her boss after she stopped all my wounds and scratches, he told her to kill me, then I fainted fully. when i again woke up my eyes. I was dizzy and had a headach, she said these words: a life is a life and life shouldnt be messed with, only the gods are ment to take life, live on and tell my tales, i will find you again..
i have an ending for the story if any 1 wants it XD
holykriger Wrote:i have an ending for the story if any 1 wants it XD
I don't want to read the end of your story until you reread the rules, namely this part. When you do that, come back to me. But I don't like shorthand, and if I can practice basic grammar, so can you--this IS a server based on writing, and your native language isn't an excuse to be lazy. Capitalize your Is, type 'someone' out, and remember that the period key is as much your friend as the comma.

Also, hello.
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
sorry.. i tryed to read it all, but sometimes it goes in and out :/ i will try to reread it

i am deeply deeply sorry
Tis cool, practice makes perfect or near perfect. Your writing skills will improve as you go around rp-ing on the server, so nothing to be worried about. Hope you enjoy it here
and Welcome to the Server
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Bertrand Russell
it wont let me on
Welcome to Conquest of The Horde!

Yes! Welcome! If you got some chatting and/or RP searching to do, /join chat.

And if any questions, go on and PM me, or a GM/Other grunt for an answer.

Happy RPing!
Azheron's back in business. For reals.