Kreets

[-]
Latest Threads
"Is the CotH Forum Still Up...?"
Last Post: Rosencrat
11-01-2017 05:12 PM
» Replies: 26
» Views: 36865
RL Picture thread #2 (No vulgar this tim...
Last Post: Stealthscout
01-24-2017 02:42 PM
» Replies: 2491
» Views: 97220
Bingles' Feedback Thread
Last Post: Aethon
01-19-2017 01:32 AM
» Replies: 39
» Views: 39976
Sultanofswing29`s Introduction
Last Post: Sultanofswing29
09-18-2016 08:19 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 31498
Zyga21
Last Post: Maulbane
09-14-2016 07:32 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 25502

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

a problem with my .wtf connecting
Ok, first forgive me if I am not the best with explaining this stuff but I went into the wiki for CoTH and did the step by step changing up the .WTF file in the command area of C:programfiles/worldofwarcraft folder I downloaded the .wtf file and even checked it to make sure it had the following in there.
Code:
set realmlist coth.game-host.org
set patchlist coth.game-host.org
and my first question is in the folder wtf do I have to change that as well? (doesn't say in the wiki)

but moving on I made my account for the game in here as it said I went in and started up the game and all it did was state I couldn't connect to world of warcraft severs with this error via pic down blow.

V V V
[Image: error1.jpg]

EDIT: I may have found the problem going to update to server patch version: 2.4.3 and I hope that fixes the error.
PM
Yes, having the correct game version will help! I see you have 2.4.2, so after patching it should work.
Don't forget to recheck your realmlist.wtf file after the patch, as patching will reset it back to normal.
I Am the Sea

Need an easy way to host/link files and images? Check this thread!

Try to never just say, "My character isn't interested in that adventure." A lot of people mistake this for good roleplaying, because you are asserting your character's personality. Wrong. Good roleplaying should never bring the game to a screeching halt. One of your jobs as a player is to come up with a reason why your character would be interested in a plot. After all, your personality is entirely in your hands, not the DM's. Come up with a reason why the adventure (or the reward) might appeal to you, no matter how esoteric or roundabout the reasoning. -(Source)
im kinda having the same problem.
but mine says disconecting to the server.
like it is accepting the .wtf file.
but it wont say welcome to conquest of the horde or anything like that
PM
On it sir, thank you very much and hope to see you ingame some time in the future!
PM
I did the same thing... took me 2 days to figure out I was on an update that was... well.. out of date with the server's version.

Nothing big, just get the update patch file, update, and whammy you're in and flailing about with all of us.
Mekkodin Kotorin Firebeard

I'm gonna part yer hair wi' this axe ye nauseatin' wussy footed spyrokeet gas bag !

Ye pig faced puppy killin' stick O' manure !

What's this about you breathin' my air ? ye scabby arsed bairn stealin' bile bag !
PM
Problem fixed I'm now live and see you all on horde side! :mrgreen:
PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problem connecting to Wiki Whorak 3 484 10-24-2014, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Whorak
  Simplistic Problem thenovaprospect 4 350 05-12-2013, 03:54 AM
Last Post: Holynexus
  A Scarring Problem - Launch Error Scar 15 1,628 05-02-2013, 12:07 AM
Last Post: Nick
  Connecting and Installing WoW Rythorne 20 1,358 10-02-2012, 11:25 AM