The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

acehayato`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello. My name is Michael. I'm married with a hyper two year old daughter. I've been RPing for over 13 years now, starting out on AOL and recently on WoW retail. The RP community on retail has gotten a cancer, and it's slowly killing it, so I'm trying to find a new place to RP at.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the United States, and obviously, speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My wife got me into it. She played it when we first met.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Found you on google. If you don't believe me, check out my former server, Moon Guard.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Fighting from time to time, action, danger. Crowds most of the time.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf. I like the character design, and the lore associated with them. Don't have a favorite class.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To be enjoyable.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Having to RP within the lore. So tired of half demon, Arthas/Some other important person love child, creatures from other realms, etc.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll complete this later, mainly because it's late and my daughter is restless.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I like this whole verification thing. Keeps the "lolz rp luzers" people out. If they hate RP so much, they can gtfo.
Hello acehayato! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy