The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

aleckestner`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I love RolePlaying in-game. I enjoy having nice looking clothes and armor in the game. I love customizing things to fit my RP style. I love WoW and I have been looking for a good server to play on.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from America, My language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend was playing WoW, and I "fell in love" with it as soon as I saw it. Its one of the best pleasures to me. I remember logging on as a Hunter and I never quit.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well I was searching for a good RP server and I saw this one, And it looks very good. Even the name spells "Awesomeness!". Hehe.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all types of Roleplay, Mostly adventure and drama. Mostly in crowds. Maybe by myself if its like "Your destiny is to go and do this" and so on.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race/class is probably either Troll Rogue or Draenei Hunter. I enjoy being an assasin and I enjoy having a pet and a bow.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a nice server to RP on, Like nice envirement, decent community, nice characters.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well the rule I enjoy the most is the Language. I dont enjoy when peopel spam curse words.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
There was once a Orc named Korh, He was a simple farmer, he respected all beings of Azeroth. He had a dream of one day reclaiming Outland in the name of the Horde, that dream was realized when he was drafted into the army, fighting The Burning Legion in the harsh torn world of Outland. He was a simple defense pawn at The Dark Portal, He wanted more. One day his strength proved to the admiral that he was worth on going thru dangerous missions deep into Outland. He fought demon after demon closing gates. His lonelyness in his life kept him solid on his task with no distractions what so ever. One day he rested after defeating a Pit Lord that put him thru a hurtfull battle. He found a stream of water running, he quickly drank, unknowing that it was the everlasting last blood of the horrible lord Mannoroth. A day has passed, voices in his head are screaming, he was became the very thing he sought to defeat. He was finnaly drivin mad by the blood that he now served the legion. On a uncommon cold night in Hellfire penninsula He led a group of Demon Guards to asault the forces of The Dark Portal. He charged in, his strength and courage mixed with his enragement made him a weapon of mass destruction. Sadly he was no match for the great paladins guarding the portal and soonly died a brutal death. For his turn of act the Admiral Paladin cast a spell for the Kohr. He made so his soul would never rest, so that it may wonder the torn plains of Outland forever. Legend says that there is a Old farm that was torn apart in Hellfire that his soul has created, dear soldiers, when your walking thru Hellfire be on your toes. Because you never know when your going to get a visit from Kohr.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well the only thing I can say is I hope I get in. this sounds fun
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Please make sure to review our Rules, Wiki and FAQ before jumping on in.

Happy hunting!
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]