The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

am eye doin' it rite
Eh, it's been over a month and I've been more active lately. I think I can bump this with a good conscience.
I enjoyed RP with Kagrune, though I wish Tun'kar could have interacted with him more. Gorzan is an awesome character and I really liked the interaction between him and Dibykali, which largely revived my interest in her. And that is something to note about you in general. A good RPer plays a well thought character that is intriguing and tells a good story. A great RPer does that and brings out the best in the players around them, inspiring them to improve and furthering their own story through the mere interaction. The characters of yours I've RPed with have done that, and I'm always grateful for the chance to have our characters grow together.

As a forum helper, you do a great job, helping with the profiles and contributing to discussions. I'm very glad you are part of the team. Keep up the good work!
Totally not bumping this because of Jonoth doing the same. Nope. Not even a little. I CAN'T HEAR YOU LA LA LA LA-

Naw, seriously. How goes my Trials as a GM? How're Kisgal and Zurug enjoyed? Anything new with the Gorzinator?
AVON LAD....Y. That was bad, I am so sorry.

Despite not being there much throughout your Trial period, you did not disappoint me at all. I was actualy worried that the circumstances around your life would affect your performance or that GMhood would take a toll on your health... but so far, this doesn't seem to be the case. In fact, you brought in a little more life into the team and I'm happy that you have joined. You're also very helpful and a great person to work with. I really am grateful with how much you dove right into forum helping and them GM duty as soon as you got them. You're enthusiastic, a great supporter, and a wonderful friend.

I know times are touch right now, and I won't say them here in the forums. But remember that I am here with you in my thoughts, my hand extended to you, and arms for hugs whenever you need them. But until then, I wish you good luck and best wishes to the road of GMhood ahead of you. I hope we can catch RP sometime soon because I miss Cute Orc II!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]