The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

anoobis 's introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Im playing wow for 3 years ,i'm in love with wow lore ,i love RP ,and i would like to play a good rp server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from romania,my primary language is romanian,but i can speak a fluent english too.

How did you get into Warcraft?
Warcraft seemed fun so i tried it,and i became addicted to it.until wow appeared warcraft 3 was my favourite.now i'm playing wow in my free time and i can say its a very veryy very good game.

What made you seek our server over others?
some friends told me about it,but they quitted it.It looks like this is a good server,not like the others.I hope Ill like it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?
I enjoy medium RP like rp-ing a merchant ,a guard,a husband (lol) or spending time in a camp or hosting an inn.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?
I'm playing a Troll hunter since 2.4.3 .it's really good for llevelling and i like his "ya mon" talking style.

What are your expectations of this server?
I'm expecting that this server will have a cool community nice players and places to rp.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!
the old troll stood on his rusty iron chair in the cellar,looking strangely at the guards who were standing near his cellar joking about him.His eyes unveiled an evil plan,or maybe something more.
Suddenly one of the guards felt down with a loud thump.The other guard ,named bill,unholstered his sword and looked around and whispered "james are you ok? what's this ,a poisoned arrow ?".Bill raised up and started running towards the headquarters to inform the others,but suddenly a shadow appeared in his front and stabbed him.Bill and James were dead ,lying in a pool of blood.The assasin grabbed their cellar keys and opened the troll cellar."nice arrow you put in him,luke ""oh and try to stab him in the lungs next time" the assasin responded quickly"yes master"
Welcome to the server! :)
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]