The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

asummers48423`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have been playing WoW for 3 years now, and since the few first weeks of playing WoW I have been hooked. I play casually, which means I am not here for the best gear or to be better than anyone else. :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in the U.S. and I have lived here for my entire life. I primarily speak English, I do not no any other language to where I can speak it fluently.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, one Christmas my grandfather bought me Warcraft 3 and I loved it. The reason why I loved it was because I was able to play with other people, and it was the first game I could socialize with others. When WoW came out, I thought it was the same concept of Warcraft so I bought it. But when I played WoW for the first time, I found out how different it was from its old counterpart. But the change from Warcraft was surprisingly good.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Once again I am not here for the best gear I'm here to have fun and roleplay with fun and exciting people. My friend introduced me to this server, and he told me to read the forums and to see if I want to stay with this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I really enjoy fighting roleplay. The reason why is because I love the excitement that comes with it, and the outcome can sometimes be the opposite of what you thought it would be.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is human because they are usually leaders, and are a leveled out race. My favorite class is warrior, because they are very strong, and tend to fight with a purpose.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to have more of a good time roleplaying in this server, and I hope to make many friends.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, if there is no respect there wont be any fun.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The Blood Elf dusts himself off and looks over to the man who has fallen upon him.
-What is your problem? Can't fly? Hahahaha!

- I'm afraid not. Been trying all morning.

-You dumb or something? No human can fly without help.

-Oh, that would explain it.

-Hahaha! You humans always find ways to surprise me.
The human then walks off in disappointment.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope i appreciate you reading this and hopefully you will accept me. :) Thank You.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Please enjoy your stay! If you haven't already checked out our Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Rules/Policies, I'd recommend you do so now!

Have fun and make sure to /join chat when you come on the server!

<333

Cressy
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]