The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

blackfire98,s introduction
IFirst and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
Well I'm a pretty big roleplayer I tried regular wow rp's and even some Battle.net ones but I soon became bored of Battle.net ones and, well wow rp realms arent very great. Nextly I'm big on laid back rp's not so much fighting but more of talking, i'm pretty coolheaded I like to be humerous but I knwo when to cut it out.
What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
I'm from the U.S and my primary language is english
How did you get into Warcraft?:
Actually it's quite a funny story how I got into warcraft, How it happened was my friend bought the game, then told me about it (Mainly talking about the nightelves ents) and I thought it was like lord of the rins or something, but he urged me to check it out. I checked it out with him and I loved soon after I became obsessed with the story, and found myself playing wow just to see what happens furthermore in the story of Arthas.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well as I stated before I was a rper on other wow realms and Battle.net, but I grew bored with them, so I turned my attention to other private realms, I searched through them for a long while. I found nothing that intrested me, until I saw this site on google, I checked it out saw the how active the realm was, and found myself here after trying to figure out where the template was for this Introduction.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?) My kind of roleplays are laid back more talking then fighting I guess kind of delving deeper into a story. Although I don't hate fighting rp's I don't like them as much as rp's that take place outside of a battlefield.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race has to be human, mainly because they sway with so many different kingdoms. Like Lordaeron Stormwind Arathi etc. But what really gets me there is that Humans can be both incredibly holy in this and incredibly evil. My favorite class though is a toss up between the Deathknight and Paladin, not so much of their skills or talents but mainly because one is chosen of the light and the other shunned away from the light.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server are average because Ive been duped in the past by things like this, but somehow it looks promising that your making me go through all these steps to play. I expect some people on the realm but not a whole bunch and I expect some fairly good rpers out there.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
My favorite rule of all in there is the roleplaying rule about being familiar with the History of Azeroth, I think in order to be a good rper you need to know what kind of setting your in and history will tell you what setting you are in.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: it was a long time ago in the land of azeroth a family of 4 bloodelfs had secretly been living in the mountains of duh morgh. there youngest son frankie had left to go get some fresh air when she had heard footsteps. as he looked around the forest scared to death he had finally seen the person a dwarf he had looked like a hunter because of the blunderbuss of his back. as frankie ran to find help she was shot and all the family heard was the echo of the shot. there oldest son alek had taken action and stole his fathers sword from his parents room and had ran to fiht this hunter but when hed had left his cave home he heard a large boom and behind him was the ruins of the burning cave home where his parents had stayed to protect themselves. it was days before alek could get out of the forest but as he saw a ship come by the damm he had gotten the thory if he could get to the bloodelf city of silvermoon hecould just find out who killed his parents and why. as our hero began his quest he was ftracked down by the hunter at every place he had stoped but when he had gotten to silvermoon city he was amubhed by that same hunter he had thought how he could get out of this one but it was too late the hunter had already fired the bluderbuss and had killed our here alek. still to this day alek the bloodelf is told to kids of the alliance so they can see what a true idiot is as so what the alliance thinks but the horde see,s alek as a ture champion of there faction and what became of the hunter well lets just say that orcs like meat from the snow.