The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

-bows-
I, unfortunetly, am leaving Conquest of the Horde.

I've felt as if I don't "fit in" -- and yes, call it what you will -- anywhere on the server. This may be because I don't play enough. Well, it is difficult to balance CotH server with retail, and still maintain an out-of-game life. So, sadly, I've decided to leave. Though many may not know me, or many may, I will miss you all dearly. Will I return? Hard to say. I may pop onto the website to check out the new ideas of many members, but other than that I'll be gone.

So, good-bye and good-bye again, CotH members. May we meet again somewhere!

~ Varithos
Furidan: The Elven Woodsman
Gazzick Tabblebolt: The Engineer Master!
[Image: a10a881f7c7a1fb2c3839d662ebaa24a.jpg]
Goodbye and good luck on your travels!

I understand what you must be feeling. I have had some reduced playtime as of late, but I always hang around and contribute to the forums. This is always such a nice place, and I'm comfortable here, so it's home to me. If you ever feel like taking a break from the hectic life of Live, come on back and look my characters up when I'm on.

Until then, take care and step proudly on your adventures :)

-Shmoo
Shademoon - Human Priestess, Humanitarian
Chayne - Human Paladin, Tradewind Mercenary
Have fun in whatever you do!
Jivundus: Unbound Fury
Gwendolyna: Priestess of the Light
Clauda: Master Smith and Smiter of Kneecaps
Well... I'm sorry you feel as though you felt you didn't fit in. I thought you had quite a thing going with Gazzick's push for the reclamation of Gnomeregan. I recall you saying in that thread just a few days ago that your main on retail had just turned 70, so you wouldn't be around for a week or so. It seems as though things have just picked up a bit more than you anticipated, I presume. Good for ya! :)
Rest assured that if you ever have the RP itch creep up on you after being in the raiding/PvP scene/grind for a while, we'll still be around. ;)

Lok'Tar,
Kret
Aye.. I do miss RPing from time to time, but the pressure to get geared and everything at 70 is.. overpowering...Like I said, I'll be poppin' on the Forums and replyin' to things now and then, but not so much with playing on the server..

It's just me, I presume, that I don't "fit in". I see everyone talking to each other about things, and stories developing.. I guess I just wanted my own story to tell, and my own adventures. -shrugs-
Furidan: The Elven Woodsman
Gazzick Tabblebolt: The Engineer Master!
[Image: a10a881f7c7a1fb2c3839d662ebaa24a.jpg]