The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

can't register game-account
Hey everyone, I've never really had the time to get into coth but did have a game account I used until recently to pop in and have a look every now and then. Now it seems that account doesn't work anymore and I can't register a new one (the 'game account' registration page is blank). Help!
If you take a moment to read the quite numerous News Post, you'll discover that the server is currently down while the GM's upgrade it to the WotLK Expansion :) When it'll reopen is as of yet unknown.

I believe this means that all users are deleted, and that you need to post an introduction (and have the GM's accept it,) to be able to create a new Game Account once the Servers go back up.
Hogral Coalbeard - Impulsive Explorer
Hogral Wrote:If you take a moment to read the quite numerous News Post, you'll discover that the server is currently down while the GM's upgrade it to the WotLK Expansion :) When it'll reopen is as of yet unknown.

Ah, sorry, just checked server status and saw two players online, thought it was up.
Most likely the GM's. The GM's and Heroes are currently allowed entry to the Server to test that everything works properly, discuss changes, hunt for bugs, etc... I believe that those with the Hero Rank have a similar role.
Hogral Coalbeard - Impulsive Explorer
I have never roleplayed WoW and thought to give it a try. I used to roleplay some on yahoo, but sadly the RP rooms are all ... not so RP anymore. anyway, i was wondering if there was a time frame where i may be able to create an account so i can begin, atempting to RP. im rusty ^^; basicly, is there any word on how long the server is going to be down?
Recent news posts often contain important information and the answers to questions about the current state of the server.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
You should read all the FAQ, policies, rules, etc. Then when you are ready post up an introduction in the intro section. As for when the server will be up again I have no idea. :)

EDIT - Qaza beat me to it by a fraction of a second. :P
[Image: Signature.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Getting Into Game Drair 6 1,479 09-17-2013, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Drair
  Friend can't register chrisser675 6 1,114 08-27-2012, 05:18 PM
Last Post: chrisser675
  Game will not connect. Ruibarra 5 1,514 10-19-2011, 05:36 AM
Last Post: Ebenezer
  Getting Back into the Game Anski 10 2,251 09-30-2011, 05:57 AM
Last Post: Anski
  Patching the Game - Because it frustrated me. CasualMatt 2 975 01-03-2011, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Yoshintoku