The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

cant make an account
I go through all the steps but i just cant make an account because something about my user and Email not being the same thing when they are..... help would be REALLY nice lol
[Image: picture.php?albumid=35&pictureid=189]

Anarial Everblade, Dalaran Mage
I think it's because you haven't been approved for play on the server, which you only get after you've posted an introduction that uses the proper template. And seeing as your last introduction thread got locked, you'll probably have to post a new one. : /
*face palm* oh kk will do that

Ah! this happened to me too! And lemme tell you what was my problem, mabey it's with you the same, when you make an account and get to user name and email, make sure it's exactly the same as your forum one, and by that I mean if your forum one doesn't have capital letters, then don't use capital letters, if it has, put them in!
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
I did but i think they may have banned my name just because of all the drama a coursed =/

They did no such thing. At least I hope not.
[Image: 124dk.jpg]
yeah still cant i think they did T.T

I noticed you have an account in the database and last logged in at around 14:00, about five minutes after your previous post.

Would you like to state what was wrong, so as to prevent any rumor-mongering?
I believe the issue was solved, Kretface. I do recall a post of her saying she could get online.
Crunchym8: Work tomorrow at a greenhouse, followed by a D&D session. Aw fel yeaahhh I can't be more hardcore.
Crunchym8: WE'RE PLANTING THE MUMS AND THE DAYLILLIES TOMORROW AND IF WE HAVE TIME SNAPDRAGONS
Crunchym8: I AM SO MANLY.
Ah, excellent. I presume it was just a PEBKAC error. ;)

Anyway, locked!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Account Can't make a server account! Manori 0 672 11-18-2012, 11:44 PM
Last Post: Manori
  My comp wont let me make the right shortcut heeellllp! Musicistruth 6 1,207 04-30-2010, 02:32 PM
Last Post: Hawk
  Can't make an account. Hadouken 3 832 01-15-2010, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Zunaj
  Unable to make server account SillyBanana2020 1 604 09-16-2009, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Teacake
  Cant Make a Server acconut SillyBanana2020 4 936 09-15-2009, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Kaghuros