FAQs
Events Calendar
Downloads
User Map
IRC Chat
Voicechat Status

[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Kreets

[-]
Latest Threads
"Is the CotH Forum Still Up...?"
Last Post: Touchseed
09-06-2017 07:11 AM
» Replies: 21
» Views: 36490
RL Picture thread #2 (No vulgar this time around...
Last Post: Stealthscout
01-24-2017 02:42 PM
» Replies: 2491
» Views: 96832
Bingles' Feedback Thread
Last Post: Aethon
01-19-2017 01:32 AM
» Replies: 39
» Views: 39817
Sultanofswing29`s Introduction
Last Post: Sultanofswing29
09-18-2016 08:19 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 31353
Zyga21
Last Post: Maulbane
09-14-2016 07:32 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 25376

[-]
Who's On-line
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

cenarulz`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well I started playing as a hardcore pvper and just leveling and pvping my way to 60 after a few expansions I realized something. I wasn't happy with the mechanics of pvp anymore. So i turned to roleplaying in hope of a new outlet to my favorite medium of mmorpg. And i hope to join your community and be a great addition despite discouragement by all my pvp buddies i cant fight the want to roleplay.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
USA, California English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend brought me the manual and just showed it to me everyday until i succumbed to the game's awesome power. Hehe

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I wanted to find a good legitamate roleplaying server since my last got taken over by pvpers so i googled it and you're s was the first or second and caught my eye.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like the whole fighting action and danger with some taverny roleplay to cool down after something. I would personally love an almost hitman role or something it would be fun.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Definitely an undead warrior for the sole fact of the heavymetal outlaw pvp video got me into that style of music and rampant destruction. I want to apply that same mentality to the game I love. It just sparks a sort of inspiration in me and ideology.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A fun area to roleplay with a nice group of friends and have fun playing a great game. Just to have fun and enter a whole new world in an already familiar one.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The maturity rule on all other servers you have these racist joke makers whose only goal is to annoy those around them and well i hope to avoid that in my future servers like this one.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I walked across the cold, dusty plains. The wind whispered to me Naresul. My name carried across the dust and with it the destruction I caused. My wake feared by all, but why? How can I hold myself in contempt when I dont know why I do the things i do? My violence characterized as evil and plainly destructive. Lost without my family not knowing my past. I have to find an outlet lest my destruction end both my life and myself respect. That which i hate to lose i must regain the trust of the people i must regain my name. For all the world will cheer the name Naresul Ghostshadow.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope to be a great addition to your community and would love to help make this a great server and advance to the new level of roleplaying and make all of it better for the patrons of the server and of the game. Cheers =D
PM
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.