The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

codi1201`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
The Game : Well, I began playing World of Warcraft during 2005, I had just gotten into the game, wondering about exploring and having all the fun everyone had as a newbie. Then, in a year, when I had become more familiar with the game I began to play all of the end-game content, such as raiding, and player versus player. In late 2009, I had gotten my first and only gladiator title, and mount. Then in 2010, I had quit until the release of Cataclysm, just to come back, to get 350 iLevel, and to quit for a short-time.
Roleplaying : I have no history as a roleplayer, but I've always had the urge to write, mostly fantasy novels. I'm also young, so I've always been intimidated by the adults that roleplay, and have never gone farther than looking at websites or forums. I'm 18, to clarify. I've written several different characters, but none that I'd roleplay with anyone else. So I've always wanted a community to aid me in molding a character.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Oklahoma, in the United States. My primary language is English, but I know tid-bits of spanish. (Nothing I could survive on, though I could find the bathroom!)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
a Friend was playing, and I said "Oh, thats neat!" so I began playing. Haha, can't get any more elaborate than that.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Google.com works wonders, I saw the forums and knew this was worth a shot.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Every roleplay appeals to me, I love books. You won't find just a single act, or scene in an entire book, it's compromised of many. I want my roleplay to work like a book, I want characters, and plots to unfold.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
my favorite race is Troll, because, they're lithe, smooth talking devils with the powers of da voodoo! Aswell as being able to be my favorite class, the beast-taming hunters. Aswell as owning a pet, and being a ranged death-dealer, hunters are stalkers of prey, and predators alike.

What are your expectations of this server?:
What can I expect, other than a great community of roleplayers?

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity, because often at times, I'm denied things simply because I'm a teenager, and not an adult. But age is a variant that should never be chosen above overall maturity.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd like to complete this at a later time.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing at the moment, thank you for reviewing my introduction.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.