The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

/crai /sob /questionmark?
So... -Sniff.- W-When I try to log onto CoTH I get this message that says... -Deep Breath.- "This account has been temporarily suspended" =( Have I been banned without knowing it? >.<
From what I can tell from the message, it's a temporary ban, therefore, you must've breached the rules in at least 1 aspect.
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
Arn't we supposed to be notified about a ban? I am quite confused as to what I have done.
Your best bet is to PM a GM regarding the whole thing. And no, I believe there is no notification.
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
An email is sent to the address you gave us when you registered with the site, I suggest looking there.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Nostra Wrote:An email is sent to the address you gave us when you registered with the site, I suggest looking there.

Yep, sorry about that, I shoulda posted something on ths thread. I really should learn to read my e-mail... 942 un-read messages? Once again I apologize for not posting something on this thread.