The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

crimsonavenger`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I love to play video games, as I'm sure many people here do. There isn't a whole lot to say about myself, other then I love to write(another trait I'm sure is common here on an RP server)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the US, and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I don't exactly remember how I got into Warcraft, it was sometime ago, and it was one of the first computer games I had ever played. I got into World of Warcraft only just a few years ago when some of my friends had me try it, I've been playing it since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
A friend of mine sent me the link to your website.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I've played Dungeons and Dragons, Shadowrun, and other tabletop role playing games. I've also done a fair bit of Text based Role Playing. I'm not sure what I would say my favorite is, as I enjoy the role playing experience as a whole. I guess it would depend on the character I make, as each of them would be a different person.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Druids are my favorite class from a play perspective, I enjoy playing them, and I play them pretty well, but I'm not sure I would be able to role play as a Tauren or Night Elf. The class that I think I would play best in terms of being able to role play, would probably have to be Paladin.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I haven't formed any expectations yet.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, it's very rare to find people who will respect each other and their opinions, it would be nice to find a community of people who are capable of just that.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I currently have writers block X.x haven't been able to write anything that was really good in a few weeks.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing else.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]