The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

dexila`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, as a player, I would first say: ,,I must be borned with desire for games." Looking backward, I started with legendary commodore 64 when I was four year old kid, was then a bit difficult for me, but with help of my dad (he is still hero for me), I get into magic world of "Ghouls 'n' Ghosts" (which melody even today I know awesome to whistle) and other great games of that time. I never had problem at school or some other social activity because of my great love for games which became my greatest life motivation - if you want to better games, stronger machines succeed in life so you can afford them. It sounds weird, maybe I should not mention this, but it's my motto and I stick to it. ;) Until today I stayed the same person as many of friends remembers me: cheerful spirit, optimist, patient, good adviser, never leaked out of sense for humor and funny comments that keeps good atmosphere and smile on faces during our "gaming hours". :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Serbia (Balkan, Balkan peninsula), I was born in city called Zajecar where I live and play today. :) My primary language is Serbian, but I'm very good familiar with English, can't say it's something perfect. Fluent speaking and giving
my best in grammar. Hope I will get chance to prove it, either that or I'll be forced to take some extra lessons in English. :) Btw, I speak also fluent German, as well good standing with their grammar, if that something means to you. Just wanted to let you know (considering conversation and grammar) I will always give my best as much as I can and stay open for learning andcorrection. ;)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Hmmm... that was long time ago. As I can remember everything started with MS-DOS version of "Warcraft: Orcs & Humans" shortly after I get my Pentium 1, damn, I was the happiest kid on earth, things like that you never forget. Saga continues through the sequel "Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness" and later, 2003. finally I get "Warcraft III: Reign Of Chaos"! I spent one year during my high school spending and working after classes so I could buy Pentium 3 to run Warcraft on it. Tough times, but
it was worth - every second of hard work and sweating under pressure on building site. Yes, maybe I can say that I'm veteran under warcraft players. :) End of year 2004. was so epic for me when I get "World of Warcraft" for my birthday as a gift from my year younger brother, like I was reborn! My favourite world in 3D?! No way! XD I was so impressed when I first entered WoW realm with my first character - undead warlock named "Psylock" (because my nick is Psycho, don't ask me why :) ). I'm under that impression even today. :D

What made you seek our server over others?:
As a big fun of WoW and RPG's I wanted to start playing on some promising private wow. Under promising I mean server with good builded community, good policies with hard effort to keep them, non donor that promise equality among players and other criteria under which I searched for weeks some decent server. And so, after hours and hours of searching your server got most of my attention after checking the forums, rules, policies, system, and many other posts I studied he landed as number one on my list, for now (hope will stay that way). :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like RPG's with "mixed" elements of action and relaxed mode, that's what I call "the golden middle" and good story that follows them, which is most imoprtant to me. I just love to "sink" with my character into one. I love both single and multiplayer rpg's, but, there is no bigger pleasure then to play and share your favourite game with other people. So, if I had to choose between them, as most people I guess, I would choose mmorpg's. Personally, my opinion is that if someone put his heart into his work, in this case good roleplaying game you can't resist to enjoy it, so there are no kinds of roleplay - there is only good good or bad rpg. ;)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Since the moment they come out and reached lvl 80 with my character DK's are my favourite class. Why? New system of runes and style of play was somehow refreshing for me, before I never played plate class, just couldn't fit into paladin or warrior class, something was missing. Before them I preferred shamans the most as spiritual leaders - I always played only class that was similar with my real life character. In DK's I found most of my personality or
maybe similar life story - once corrupted warriors standing on wrong side and now after finding out the truth trying to make things better... Since I play as draenei DK why draenei? As noble and peaceful race chased from The Legion for many thousands of years
they just wanted safe home, race that while chased gathered knowledge from many worlds but in the end their world was taken away from them, Draenor become Outland, kind of wasteland. See, the point of all this is the fact that my country suffers something similiar, have you heard about stolen Kosovo, soon same story with other part of our land called Vojvodina (check the Google) so that's why I compared and play as Draenei.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To settle upon peaceful world that seems like good place for RPG-ing. :D I expect stable and functional server (by working in global, spells, quests and everything else), very peaceful and friendly community with respect among players and server policies, helpful and good personnel, trustworthy atmosphere so that we could together build bigger and better community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I have patiently and carefully read all of them. I just can't single out rule or regulation that appeals to me the most because - they all together make picture how one decent server should be, and I wish there are servers more with such policies and community
that follows them. Hope that I will soon meet that world in-game, or maybe not, it's not on me to decide. I know only one - it would be shame and sorrow for me if I get rejected...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Memory is like a million little houses. Taking one out is like lifting a house from a community. Not a big deal, because you can just build another in its place. The community remains unaffected.
But some memories are like skyscrapers. If you're careful, you might be able to take away the first floor of a tall building and leave it standing, but never for long. Sooner than later, walls start to crack. Ceilings leak. It's just a matter of time until the structure groans and loses integrity.
You still have lots of houses, though, Dexila. A strong, stable community. That's why you're capable of doing everything else, like your job, like walking and eating and enjoying a movie. But your wife will remain problematic. Even new memories you form with her, they're going to reference this skyscraper because the damage was so extensive. I'm so sorry.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Society has always seemed to demand a little more from human beings than it will get in practice.

George Orwell
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, as a player, I would first say: ,,I must be borned with desire for games." Looking backward, I started with legendary commodore 64 when I was four year old kid, was then a bit difficult for me, but with help of my dad (he is still hero for me), I get into magic world of "Ghouls 'n' Ghosts" (which melody even today I know awesome to whistle) and other great games of that time. I never had problem at school or some other social activity because of my great love for games which became my greatest life motivation - if you want to better games, stronger machines succeed in life so you can afford them. It sounds weird, maybe I should not mention this, but it's my motto and I stick to it. ;) Until today I stayed the same person as many of friends remembers me: cheerful spirit, optimist, patient, good adviser, never leaked out of sense for humor and funny comments that keeps good atmosphere and smile on faces during our "gaming hours". :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Serbia (Balkan, Balkan peninsula), I was born in city called Zajecar where I live and play today. :) My primary language is Serbian, but I'm very good familiar with English, can't say it's something perfect. Fluent speaking and giving
my best in grammar. Hope I will get chance to prove it, either that or I'll be forced to take some extra lessons in English. :) Btw, I speak also fluent German, as well good standing with their grammar, if that something means to you. Just wanted to let you know (considering conversation and grammar) I will always give my best as much as I can and stay open for learning andcorrection. ;)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Hmmm... that was long time ago. As I can remember everything started with MS-DOS version of "Warcraft: Orcs & Humans" shortly after I get my Pentium 1, damn, I was the happiest kid on earth, things like that you never forget. Saga continues through the sequel "Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness" and later, 2003. finally I get "Warcraft III: Reign Of Chaos"! I spent one year during my high school spending and working after classes so I could buy Pentium 3 to run Warcraft on it. Tough times, but
it was worth - every second of hard work and sweating under pressure on building site. Yes, maybe I can say that I'm veteran under warcraft players. :) End of year 2004. was so epic for me when I get "World of Warcraft" for my birthday as a gift from my year younger brother, like I was reborn! My favourite world in 3D?! No way! XD I was so impressed when I first entered WoW realm with my first character - undead warlock named "Psylock" (because my nick is Psycho, don't ask me why :) ). I'm under that impression even today. :D

What made you seek our server over others?:
As a big fun of WoW and RPG's I wanted to start playing on some promising private wow. Under promising I mean server with good builded community, good policies with hard effort to keep them, non donor that promise equality among players and other criteria under which I searched for weeks some decent server. And so, after hours and hours of searching your server got most of my attention after checking the forums, rules, policies, system, and many other posts I studied he landed as number one on my list, for now (hope will stay that way). :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like RPG's with "mixed" elements of action and relaxed mode, that's what I call "the golden middle" and good story that follows them, which is most imoprtant to me. I just love to "sink" with my character into one. I love both single and multiplayer rpg's, but, there is no bigger pleasure then to play and share your favourite game with other people. So, if I had to choose between them, as most people I guess, I would choose mmorpg's. Personally, my opinion is that if someone put his heart into his work, in this case good roleplaying game you can't resist to enjoy it, so there are no kinds of roleplay - there is only good good or bad rpg. ;)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Since the moment they come out and reached lvl 80 with my character DK's are my favourite class. Why? New system of runes and style of play was somehow refreshing for me, before I never played plate class, just couldn't fit into paladin or warrior class, something was missing. Before them I preferred shamans the most as spiritual leaders - I always played only class that was similar with my real life character. In DK's I found most of my personality or
maybe similar life story - once corrupted warriors standing on wrong side and now after finding out the truth trying to make things better... Since I play as draenei DK why draenei? As noble and peaceful race chased from The Legion for many thousands of years
they just wanted safe home, race that while chased gathered knowledge from many worlds but in the end their world was taken away from them, Draenor become Outland, kind of wasteland. See, the point of all this is the fact that my country suffers something similiar, have you heard about stolen Kosovo, soon same story with other part of our land called Vojvodina (check the Google) so that's why I compared and play as Draenei.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To settle upon peaceful world that seems like good place for RPG-ing. :D I expect stable and functional server (by working in global, spells, quests and everything else), very peaceful and friendly community with respect among players and server policies, helpful and good personnel, trustworthy atmosphere so that we could together build bigger and better community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I have patiently and carefully read all of them. I just can't single out rule or regulation that appeals to me the most because - they all together make picture how one decent server should be, and I wish there are servers more with such policies and community
that follows them. Hope that I will soon meet that world in-game, or maybe not, it's not on me to decide. I know only one - it would be shame and sorrow for me if I get rejected...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Memory is like a million little houses. Taking one out is like lifting a house from a community. Not a big deal, because you can just build another in its place. The community remains unaffected.
But some memories are like skyscrapers. If you're careful, you might be able to take away the first floor of a tall building and leave it standing, but never for long. Sooner than later, walls start to crack. Ceilings leak. It's just a matter of time until the structure groans and loses integrity.
You still have lots of houses, though, Dexila. A strong, stable community. That's why you're capable of doing everything else, like your job, like walking and eating and enjoying a movie. But your wife will remain problematic. Even new memories you form with her, they're going to reference this skyscraper because the damage was so extensive. I'm so sorry.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Society has always seemed to demand a little more from human beings than it will get in practice.

George Orwell