The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

djvallstar`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am many things. Probably most of all I am a writer. I am studying a bachelor of art's degree with a double major in playwriting and psychology. I have used RP as a way to practice my writing skills for a long time. I still miss the long nights of Ultima Online roleplaying the entire time and not even advancing in the game but still having a blast. MMO's these days is too much min/maxing and that bugs me.

I used to play on Cenarion Circle but the roleplay has died. Eventually, this has led me away from playing WoW. I mainly played as an undead warrior named Pravus.

I am an avid video gamer. I currently am enjoying playing Mass Effect 2, League of Legends, and am actually playing through the WarCraft III campaign again because I started reading the WarCraft books and it made me want to play through them again.

Otherwise, besides writing and video games sports is my other passion. I am a sports journalist that runs a weekly radio show and am the editor of a website called reSports (http://sports.retouchmedia.com/) which is dedicated to the development of university-level sports journalists.

I also have played a lot of Dungeons and Dragons. I usually enjoy the DM role because I enjoy the story-telling aspect of it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am born and raised Canadian. English is my primary language. I am Filipino and know some tagalog but not enough to hold a conversation.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've been playing since WarCraft II. I only played it a little bit and didn't get totally absorbed in the world until WarCraft III. I played tons of that and when I heard they were making a WarCraft MMO I was psyched. As I mentioned before I played Ultima Online and some other MMO's but I was excited to play in Azeroth and enjoy a world with such a rich history. I was addicted to WoW for quite awhile and would quit and come back and then quit and come back but I have officially stopped playing about a month or two after the release of WOTLK. Mostly, I was disappointed by my servers growing lack of roleplay when I came back.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I simply wanted a chance to enjoy what I used to enjoy in Cenarion Circle. A good roleplay environment and a chance to improve my writing skills is what I need. With strict rules and what seems like a dedication to roleplaying, this server seems like a natural fit.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds. I once spent an entire night in UO on a boat that was traveling to a distant continent while roleplaying with people and not even actually playing the game. Roleplaying in a pair with one other strong roleplayer has always appealed to me. Being able to work with each other and bounce back and forth the story always generated memorable moments for me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love the orcs because of their rich history. I just recently read Christie Golden's books "Lord of the Clans" and "Rise of the Horde" and they have been my favourite WarCraft books so far. From Durotan to Thrall, Orgrim Doomhammer to Grom Hellscream, and even Ner'zhul to Gul'dan I find every orc fascinating.

As for favourite class, although I primarily played a Warrior, I found that I enjoyed Warlock the most. I just think it is a really well made class for any situation that I have had a lot of fun with.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to be able to be part of a community that aims to create an experience that can only be unique to Azeroth. I have long used RP to help my writing skills and I know I will get that from this server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I stopped my search for a RP server when I read "Maturity" in the rule and regulations. Again, when Cenarion Circle was first up it was relatively easy to find good RP and some mature players. After time, that degraded because there was no one to regulate it. So, I look forward to playing on a server that plans to maintain high standards in that area.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Stay still. Don't let your shadow betray you. The shadows of the trees, the mountains, and anything else is your friend but your own shadow is your enemy. It is the ghost that warns your enemy.

Be quiet. Any noise can turn a hunter into the prey. The quietest whisper can end you from getting your prize. Only in pure silence can a predator be deadly.

An arrow flies through the air and hits its mark. The deer falls limp and the troll smiles. His pet boar runs after the target to confirm the kill.

"Ha!" cheers Rainojou, "We be eating a feast tonight, Bacon."

Rainojou runs over and pets his friend. He and Bacon have been tracking down this particular target for awhile now and it seems that they have succeeded in their goal.

The tall trolls raises his arms in celebration until he hears a strange noise. He raises his bow and looks around. The boar readies himself for battle.

"Drop yer bow," a dwarf voice commands as Rainojou feels a rifle press against his back, "Ye've been bested by a better hunter."

"Oh really?" replies Rainojou as he spins around, knocks the dwarfs blunderbuss out of his hands, and throws a dagger into the neck of his foe.

At least, that is what he planned to do. As the troll spun around the dwarf fired a shot into Rainojou's foot.

"OW!" screams the troll as he jumps around on his one good foot while clutching the other one. Bacon cowers in fear as the dwarf grabs the deer and makes off with it.

An entire day hunting and Rainojou ends up empty handed. When the dwarf is out of sight, the boar makes an irritated grunt towards him as if his master has disgraced him.

"Who are you to talk, mon?. You did nothing to help you dumb pig!"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I only have one last thing to say.

"For the horde!"
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

We hope you enjoy your stay here! It sounds like you have already been checking out our Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Rules. If you haven't checked out our server lore yet, I'd recommend it; we have changed a bit and progressed different story lines.

Other than that...

Have fun! And don't forget to /join chat when you log on!

<333

Cressy
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]