The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

do i suk at gaem
I am Maulbane Jelme Toranak Lorailis Taves Sarlek Denry Bruen Varayvia

and sum over peepl maybe lol.

I would like to know if I do indeed suk at gaem or not. Be as brutal as you want, I'm easily crushed good with negative feedback. Do I fail at role playing or not?

Release the dogs of war Load the grapes Give me your feedback!

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
Gonna be honest here Maul, I don't know what to make of your Tauren. I've only ever interacted with you on Rensin, and I found it quite odd that you seem to be so open to most races, as long as they call you a friend.

Of course, I'm of a very secular view of the Horde and Tauren in general. I've always viewed Tauren as not only being friendly with Orcs, but also, I'd like to think damn near -all- would stick to their allies. Reason being is that they saved them from extinction.

BUT, I will say this about you. You try to keep RP interesting, and fresh. You're creative, and while you smetimes have odd ideas, they often seem to be pretty well thought out.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I think Seleyn kicked Lorailis' @$$. And Jord helped too.

But that is just me, but the RPer in me says you are a creative mind in a whole bunch of confused ideals. Or many would call, "fail".
[Image: lich_king_signature_by_wyrx-d3jo9rm.png]
I KICKED YOUR ASS BRO. KICKED IT, DAGGERS TO THE FAEC.

sorry 'bout that.

Always loved you, bro.
Rensin Wrote:Gonna be honest here Maul, I don't know what to make of your Tauren. I've only ever interacted with you on Rensin, and I found it quite odd that you seem to be so open to most races, as long as they call you a friend.

Of course, I'm of a very secular view of the Horde and Tauren in general. I've always viewed Tauren as not only being friendly with Orcs, but also, I'd like to think damn near -all- would stick to their allies. Reason being is that they saved them from extinction.

BUT, I will say this about you. You try to keep RP interesting, and fresh. You're creative, and while you smetimes have odd ideas, they often seem to be pretty well thought out.

Y'know, you may have got an issue there with him being so open. I like to peg it down to the fact that he's seen so much, but I may just work on it to be a little less friendly. But yeah, he balances his respect for the Orcs with their warmongering as of late, and he actually wasn't around to see the Orcs assist the Tauren in the flesh, so he's slightly more distanced than Tauren who have.

Though, he doesn't like Blood Elves and Forsaken, and Dwarves and Gnomes are low on his list too as races.

And @Shademourne, @Brutalskars. Shaddap :(

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
u suk lulz

No, seriously. I like. :D Your characters are interesting and... uh... that RP is... fun! I has no negative. Plus points for joo. :D
As crazy as Jelme is, he's never failed to make me laugh... XD
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
I LOVE YOU MAULBANE <333 Never leave me, Or I'll like you even moar!
Uhh...
Forget about that, I'm taken, sorry Maulz0rz.

Time to get serious.
I really like you characters, they always have that "unique feat"- making them yours. Or what I've seen anyways. (I've only RP'd with Toranak and Maulbane, maybe with Lorailis too..)
And you wrote a story line -that- long? Holy heck. Two?! :0 And you've been here as long as I can remember, you were like the second person I RP'd with when I joined. I see you as a god 0.0 *Obsessed drool*

EDIT: Maulz0rz? What was I thinking...
Azheron's back in business. For reals.