The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

eclipseiii`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm 17 and I have played WoW ever since it was created, but through my years of playing, I found out that something was missing. So I decided to create a character in a RP server (Retail). I did fill what was missing, but not completely; I role-played with my friends, but they didn't take the role-playing too seriously. Which led to me looking for a private server in which I could actually role-play and be accepted. I actually found one server in which I played for a while, but it got closed. In my search for another private server, I found Conquest of the Horde. I wish this is finally the server that I am looking for, a serious role-playing server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in the United States and have been raised there. My primary language is English, but ever since I was young, I had to learn Spanish since my grandparents are from Spain and don't really know a lot of English. Right now, I have a fluent Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Ever since Warcraft III was created, I have loved it. But when I heard that a (back then) new game called World Of Warcraft was going to be released I was filled with joy and excitement! Through my years of playing Warcraft, I have learned how to truly enjoy my favorite way of playing Warcraft, by role-playing.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I used to be in this really good private server, but it got a C&D. In an urge to find a role-playing private server, i did the most obvoius thing to do. I ''Google'd'' wow role-playing private server, and I found Conquest of the Horde. So I decided to give it a try, get a fresh start and get back to role-playing!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I personally enjoy action and danger RPs since I like to feel a thrill and excitement when I'm role-playing, I really like to get into the role-play. I prefer (if I'm in an action RP) to choose the ''Evil'' side since it spices the RP up. It gives it the touch of action and danger I like a RP to have.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race are the Night Elves especially because of their lore and their behavior. And my favorite class to play is a Druid, not only because they can transform which gives them a little hand in RPs and they can also heal which is good in RPs too.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect excellence from this server, I want this to be a great server in which I can freely RP, have fun and be accepted as a role-player. I expect this server to be a serious RP server, I do not wish to see anyone being horrible at role-playing. Even though I tolerate anyone as much as possible, but I will not tolerate for a person to apply to a serious RP server and for this person to not know how to RP...

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I couldn't agree more with the Tolerance rule. I completely agree that everyone should be treated the same way, no matter their religion, gender, nationality, etc. Everyone's the same, we are all human beings, we have to treat others the same way we want to be treated, we have to learn to accept people as they are.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A young woman named Tariina lives in a village in which she is highly respected by all of the villagers for her might, strategies and leadership. One night, as Tariina is looking for food to bring to the village, she notices the scent of something burning. What could it be? A forest fire? Or maybe a simple campfire? Tariina, as the leader she is, has to find out immediately, so she follows the scent of something burning. As she gets closer, she can hear the sound of people screaming and yelling for help. Tariina quickly runs there to help, but what she didn't notice is that it was her own village burning. Her family screaming for help. Filled with anger, Tariina follows the tracks that lead to a man with a dark robe and a menacing aura. The man, since he destroyed a village on his own, appeared to be a highly experienced warlock or mage, but as he teleported away from Tariina, she figured out it was a mage. In desesperation to find him, Tariina notices a pitch black smoke coming out from the other side of the woods. Tariina couldn't accept any other person suffer like her village did, so she ran into action, but by the time she got there, it was too late. She could see houses in ruins and corpses all over the strange village. But what she saw from far away shocked her, It was a strong and tall-looking shadow, so she went to see what it was, it was an elf who seemed devastated, so Tariina went to him and she said ''I am looking for the same person...''. The elf, shocked, asked ''Who are you? Are you responsible for this?!'' angrily. Tariina, who could not be mad at him since it would be a common reaction, answered ''I am Tariina, if you had noticed, a while ago, my village was also brought down to ashes by the same man who brought down yours...''. The man who seemed surprised and sorry for Tariina told her ''My condolences... I am Vanrel Moonshadow, Arch Druid of what used to be a village...''. After a long conversation, Tariina and Vanrel decided to join forces and look for the man who caused all of this nonsense. Will their destiny be the same as their familiars? Or will it be the destiny they wish for?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I just want to say that I wish that this is the server that I have been looking for.
Also, this is my second introduction since my last introduction wasn't accepted due to its lack of length.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^
[Image: Lirshar_zpscaa814f0.png]
Thanks for approving it ^.^
*crosses fingers*

"Please be male, please be male."