The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

'ello 'ello 'ello!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I'm Leo, a 14 year old boy from the UK. I don't really have very many hobbies 'cept for Photoshopping and meeting up with my friends as much as possible (:

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm half Italian, half English. But I've lived in England most of my life and know it more than Italian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've never actually played any of the Warcraft games, apart from WoW (this doesn't mean I'm not familar wih Lore). A family friend reccomended it to me and ever since then, I've been hooked.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I've always played on the public RP servers, but recently got fed up with the lack of RP on them. I went in search for an RP private server, since it's difficuilt for a non-RP to just stumble across one like this.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I think it's hilarious when people make bitchy, nasty charecters. But I do enjoy quite realistic stuff, like RPing a simple tradesman ect.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love the look of the Draenei, the personality of the Blood Elf and the lifestyle of the Tauren. I do enjoy roleplaying a daralan mage or druid.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'd imagion there are alot more serious RPers than on a public server. I'd of thought things will be alot more concetrated on RPing as opposed to leveling and farming.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think it's an interesting twist to have local channels IC, as I've never expirenced that before. I do like the 'Humility' rule, though because I hate it when people try and make themselves the centre of all.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Hallieta eyed Karg up and down. He passed a scruffy-looking document over. As she accepted it from him, she held her breath, not wanting to sample the strong odour he was giving off.
"Yeh, so, that's all the Blood Gem's, Magistrix." He said gruffly. She nodded, smiling weakly.
"Eh, yes. Thank you, Karg." She waved a dismissive hand. He turned and left and the Magistrix began to breathe again. She turned around, her long, red hair glistening in the light. She gasped. Before her sood a tall human, dressed head to toe in black. He growled menacingly and the Blood Elf let out a squeal.
Suddenly the human disapeared in a puff of smoke and in his place stood a muscular, smart Blood Elf.
"It's called Deviate Delight, darling."

THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  'ello? - Srodan's introduction Srodan 1 689 07-11-2012, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Sol
  -ears fall down- ...'Ello! Calsentia 0 628 10-07-2009, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Calsentia
  'Ello there mon' Grovyler 1 855 03-13-2009, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Andrasia
  'Ello there, Fttrunks 2 1,141 01-01-2009, 05:39 AM
Last Post: Fttrunks