The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

...fien, I'll make a feebdack thread too!
Here are my characters:
Spoiler:
  • Murin Thunderbeard, mountain king and thane of Ironforge and Dun Morogh. Dwarf male. =GRUNT=
  • Claynt Shadowblight (along other names), old scheming necromancer with a thirst for more knowledge, always. Forsaken male. =GRUNT=
  • Malar Brokenhorn, old chieftain of his recently-remade tribe. Tauren male. =GRUNT=
  • Irsha Bloodblade, young, aggresive and impulsive grunt. Orc female. =GRUNT=
  • Gok'tar Wolfson, middle-aged raider and wolf breeder, warrior of the Deadeye Watchers. Orc male. =GRUNT=
  • Coren Feld (alias Jeremy Codd), middle-aged assassin, disguised as a saxophonist and jewelcrafter. Human male. =GRUNT=
  • Orkhan (alias Uphus), old, Maleeka's brother, debating his existence. Draenei male.
  • Grannervein Gunwright, old gilnean gunman with an incoming story. Human male.
  • Estrella Hawkstrider, old, experienced farstrider. Blood elf female.
  • Johnie young death knight pirate, living in the sea and raiding unsuspecting victims. Human male.
  • Arunar, old, mysterious death knight traveler. Night elf male.
  • Amaren Wolfheart, middle-aged stromgardian 'prince' of a fallen noble family. Human male.
  • Jozz, old peaceful and uncaring witch doctor with a giant bag of goodies. Troll male.
  • Denardiin Moonpaw, ancient Druid of the Claw. Night elf male.
  • Wit'rash Flameshred, old pyremaster of the Far Wolf Clan. Orc male.
  • Aileen Appleflow, poor young girl with an unnerving father, secretly a mage. Human female.
  • Shanne Deathflow, light-slayer of the Black Harvest. Forsaken female.

Those are a lot of characters, huh?
I'd like feedback on the way playing them, as well as my OOC behaviour, which I'm constantly trying to improve. Pretty please?

EDIT: Told you I dislike long posts. D:
Opened the spoiler and... TL;DR.

You're fine... I guess. My folks always told me not to say anything if I can't say anything nice. So, I should write half a novel here, but I have no inspiration for it right now, so I'll give you the short version.

I like your OOC attitude towards people. You make me laugh, whenever you're not bugging me about that little Dalaran Draenei accident. But generally, you're a nice fella. :)
And I haven't RP'd with all of your characters (not by a long shot), but I like your style and I haven't seen anything bad to say about your Roleplay, really. :)
Let's see..

OOCly? We got along, not like we talk much if ever but we quite get along, atleast that's my opinion. You're a nice guy OOCly, joking and all which makes you a good company.

IC-wise? A good RPer as far as I've seen. Personally.. you should RP Shanne more often, she has tons of potential. Your DK is also great and you should RP him more often too, once again quite some potential!
[Image: pj3isZU.gif]

[Image: 43883.png]
I can't really give you huge feedback which I usually love to give, well because it's fun c: .

I think your a magnificent RP'er, with Irsha and Cavi... Or Cafi... I forget the name, your tauren crazy kodo woman. Very good RP'er, I know we said we will RP more often, but I have to stress this, WE HAVE TO RP MORE OFTEN <3.

Also!! Your OOC Behaviour is favourable, your grammar is great too. In OOCV you seem like a person who has a reputation, and usually people get reputation around here is because they are great RP'ers!

But yes, we should RP more. I couldn't give any negative feedback, and hopefully I don't have too.
-SunThas
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

More feedback, please?
Well well well,

We RPed together, my ol' Kodo Keeper, before Cata. And it was good. And I'm going to steer away from Bible sounding sentences. The only problem was that we couldn't RP more, but you had other commitments. You have a full and proper grasp on Tauren culture, enough so to teach me too, I'm sure! It was a pleasure RPing with you, and I look forward to more in the future!

OOC you're also solid, which is always good. Yep. Not much more to say. Cool.