The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

gm aplication
hi im eurombsta id like to make a gm aplication

well i see u dont get alot of people on ur server and if i was a gm i could get alot more people from other servers to come here

and i dont abuse my powers

i will answer any tickets :) thats bout it and if u need to conatact me my msn is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]][email protected]</a><!-- e -->
If they let one person be GM, everyone will wanna be XP

Speaking of which, I would love to be a GM! XP
My suggestion, Eurombsta, is that you should probably get some more experience with the server, wet your feet, you know? Get to know the community, make sure that this is exactly what you want, because trust me, it may sound like fun, but admin positions are NOT easy. I would know, I've been an admin on a JKA server for 3 years now.
Squee!
Don't care for an influx of new people. Even if you were able to, they'd undoubtedly NOT be role-players.
A relatively-smaller but closer-knit and more-quality population is quite superb to a huge but... not good... one.