The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

greetings
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes, I've read them. It is good to see a server go so much in depth of the rules and politics, while normally the servers would simply post them on the forum, and that would be it.And i hope all players will follow the rules and guidelines

2. How did you hear about us?
I found the server via Google, searching for RP private servers. And this seems like the only decent server out there. Well, after I tried RP on some retail servers, which I didn't really found entertaining for some reason, I started to browse Google for a RP private server. I've looked into a few, but this one seems to be the only decent one out there. And the community seems really cool too, so it seems like a place for me.

3. How did you get into RP?
I got into RP from my first retail server, which i currently have given up because the lack of RP after expansions

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I got into Warcraft, be cause a lot of my friends were playing it. So I though that I might as well could try it. From there on I have been playing Warcraft for 4 years, and I aren't planning on stopping any time soon!

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Hard questions, I like most of the races. But I would have to say that a Dwarf paladin is my favorite class. Besides that I also enjoy playing warriors, priests and mages. But I will have to say that a paladin is my personal favorite. On the horde my favorite race and class is a tauren druid, and i also enjoy undead mages

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
The mature and helpful kind of character. The kind of character who will always stop and help, if he sees anyone needing it. But I also can enjoy playing an evil character. Such as a warlock or similar, but I enjoy playing characters, that have got some connection to the holy light, the most.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
My favorite kind of RP will have to be owning something like a reagent store, or resturanyofsome kind

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
not really much, but i like spending time with friends hanging around and such

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
i come from norway, country in northern europe.. The time zone here is GMT+1 and i think my english is pretty good, i dont have any trouble speaking with other people

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
I've been using a lot of my time looking over a lot of what is on the wiki, so yes, I've read the rules and politics and I agree to abide them.
Don't forget to watch capitalization.

Moving.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -