The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

gusweill`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I like alot of open world RPGs and i am also into alot of Fps. I enjoy pretty much every game type.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Im from the United states and i only know English and remember some Spanish from school.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend played it alot then one day i said screw it and i bought it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I hate how other servers are so like pvp and every thing. There is just no server to hang out and maybe this server will be it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like the relaxing but i also like an occasional conflict or two.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like gnomes and tauren because theres different then the others.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Im not one to start a fight and i am more of a watcher so not much.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like how people cant ust come from another planet. I hate when some people make their back round from another world and think they are better.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Hmm. Well ill tell about my previous retail RP server character. His name was Wrexus and he was a tauren shaman. He was very wise and minded his own business. He also id not get into fights much. He loved to fight but only for a right cause. Thats what I might aim for this time around.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really no. Thanks for the server!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I like alot of open world RPGs and i am also into alot of Fps. I enjoy pretty much every game type.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Im from the United states and i only know English and remember some Spanish from school.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend played it alot then one day i said screw it and i bought it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I hate how other servers are so like pvp and every thing. There is just no server to hang out and maybe this server will be it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like the relaxing but i also like an occasional conflict or two.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like gnomes and tauren because theres different then the others.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Im not one to start a fight and i am more of a watcher so not much.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like how people cant ust come from another planet. I hate when some people make their back round from another world and think they are better.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Hmm. Well ill tell about my previous retail RP server character. His name was Wrexus and he was a tauren shaman. He was very wise and minded his own business. He also id not get into fights much. He loved to fight but only for a right cause. Thats what I might aim for this time around.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really no. Thanks for the server!