The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

help o.o
My addon folder doesnt seem to want to notice my Flagrsp addon, so when i log in it doesnt appear in my addons list. Any idea on why or how to fix it?
Is it only flagRSP that's missing?
Make sure you have the Addon in .../World of Warcraft/Interface/AddOns/

Also make sure the addon is not in a subfolder, this usually is a cause.

.../World of Warcraft/Interface/AddOns/flagrsp/flagrsp/"bunch of files"

.../World of Warcraft/Interface/AddOns/flagrsp/"bunch of files"

I hope this helps. >:+)

"Z"
Also, did you check to see if you have a second interface folder?

Some WoW folders have an INterface, and an Interface2something (replace 'something' with a bunch of random letters)

This would make it so you need to have the addon in BOTH folders to make them work properly.
No its

.../World of Warcraft/Interface/AddOns/flagrsp/"bunch of files"

its not miss named, its not only flagrsp its all my other addons except the ones that blizzard gives you.

and i only have 1 interface folder. im not sure why it wouldent be reading it.
Take a screenshot of Interface/addons/flagrsp and I can see what's up.
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
this is it
2 Things I noticed: It has to be AddOns and you are using VISTA. VISTA can be tricky and it may have to be in your Public User folder to work. And may have to run it as Administrator.

Try renaming AddOn to AddOns first to see if it works. >:+)
Zason Wrote:2 Things I noticed: It has to be AddOns and you are using VISTA. VISTA can be tricky and it may have to be in your Public User folder to work. And may have to run it as Administrator.

Try renaming AddOn to AddOns first to see if it works. >:+)

Yeah, I used to run VISTA (until I changed it to XP) and the only problem is the name of your AddOns folder.
Try opening your flagRSP_WotLK_1.0.7 (or flagRSP_WotLK_1.0.8 ) folder, the one that isn't compressed, then drag the FlagRSP folder in there out amongst your others. Don't know if it'll work, but that doesn't mean it can't :3
Er, first thing I noticed is that you seem to have your Interface folder in your Data/enUS folder... is that normal for Vista?
Kretol Wrote:Er, first thing I noticed is that you seem to have your Interface folder in your Data/enUS folder... is that normal for Vista?
Ah... lulz...

Might want to put it in the main directory as I have mentioned in green above. :)