The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

horde RP
I've been busy these past four days and I was wondering something while writing my horde chars profile.
I had a plan for a horde guild on retail, which i quit because i got sick of the never-changing world no matter what we did OOCtards and interviewing people with no knowledge about lore. So I never got a chance to actually put the plan to use, now here is my idea:

The orcs in Thralls new horde are considered one unity, though that is wrong they get along and everything but fact is that they are still separate clans. The bulk of them consists out of the Warsong orcs and i mean a good 70-80% of the current orc population under thrall is a member of the Warsong clan.

I stumbled across this one in an attempt to gain more insight on the lore found it somewhere on WowWiki, I'll look it up on the morrow and post the link, but thought that this might be an awesome idea for a horde RP guild.
A smaller orc clan within Thralls horde.

Also had an idea for a noble house on the alliance side currently writing one out, best thing about that one is is that it is heavily based on RL English noble houses with a hint of George R.R. Martin's books in it ^^
(yes that makes me happy)
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=][th=4]Characters[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,]Guild[/td][/tr][tr=bg2][td=1,]Eldrinei[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]N/A[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Illyth Mourningtreader[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]N/A[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg4][td=1,]Grayne Mournwind[/td][td=1,]Warrior[/td][td=1,]Undead[/td][td=1,]N/A[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
Yes, it could be done.

Or you could just join them Bloodsworn Honorguard folks.

EDIT: Or, upon browsing, you could affiliate yourself with these folks.

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=11337
[Image: divider1.png][Image: char1hidden.png][Image: divider2.png][Image: animated.gif][Image: divider3.png][Image: char3hidden.png][Image: divider4.png][Image: char4hidden.png][Image: divider5.png][Image: char5hidden.png][Image: divider6.png]
Email at Hero_Lief@yahoo.
HeroLief Wrote:Yes, it could be done.

Or you could just join them Bloodsworn Honorguard folks.

EDIT: Or, upon browsing, you could affiliate yourself with these folks.

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=11337

well it wasn't really for myself, I acknowledged a long time ago that I was not made for Horde RP, more the sellsword RPer or preferably Knight RP. But I figured the general idea was good and with the GM's are currently busy trying to stir up horde RP a bit, thought I'dd lend them a hand, small as it may be.
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=][th=4]Characters[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,]Guild[/td][/tr][tr=bg2][td=1,]Eldrinei[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]N/A[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Illyth Mourningtreader[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]N/A[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg4][td=1,]Grayne Mournwind[/td][td=1,]Warrior[/td][td=1,]Undead[/td][td=1,]N/A[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
I like the idea a lot. My question is what would the smaller clan actually do and maybe where would they reside.
[Image: dE74.gif]
angorianka Wrote:I like the idea a lot. My question is what would the smaller clan actually do and maybe where would they reside.

Well it is likely that they will reside within the regions surrounding ogrimar, have your pick any location will do i geuss
angorianka Wrote:I like the idea a lot. My question is what would the smaller clan actually do and maybe where would they reside.

Well it is likely that they will reside within the regions surrounding ogrimar, have your pick any location will do i geuss
Will it then be a new clan? There's a great deal of detail surrounding the founding clans of the Old Horde, and not much room for addition (Unless it's a splinter group of one clan, or you give a good enough reason for an unknown clan to exist.).
Will it then be a new clan? There's a great deal of detail surrounding the founding clans of the Old Horde, and not much room for addition (Unless it's a splinter group of one clan, or you give a good enough reason for an unknown clan to exist.).
If i'll ever do something like that it will be a splinter tribe from various tribes, which formed inside one of the containment camps or something like that. but i'll see if i ever do something like that
If i'll ever do something like that it will be a splinter tribe from various tribes, which formed inside one of the containment camps or something like that. but i'll see if i ever do something like that

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Horde and the Alliance Wuvvums 14 2,210 05-21-2013, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Aphetoros
  Alliance vs. Horde? highwayunicorn 5 1,659 06-05-2011, 10:38 AM
Last Post: kirilldun
  Bringing back Horde RP Wuvvums 7 1,788 05-13-2011, 03:59 AM
Last Post: Jurkey
  What's the status of Horde RP? [Orc, Troll and Tauren] grembomb 8 1,504 05-12-2011, 07:28 AM
Last Post: Wuvvums
  Blizzard favors Horde too much. World of HORDECraft Zvezdichko 91 16,025 12-09-2010, 07:19 AM
Last Post: Liamsi