The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

huskycommanders Introduction
Btw, I think I already posted one of these yesterday? I'm not really sure...our internet here is terrible so I think the sending failed, because Its been hours since a response ^^

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

As a player I always enjoyed playing the tank types in RPG's. Was never really much of a thinker, I always liked rushing in and smashing everything. It was usually my brother who did the thinking. However now that I'm trying RP, I will, as much as possible, stretch from my comfort zone. I would like to be as flexible with my characters as I can, however I'll start with a simple one.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
I'm from the Philippines but find English more comfortable to speak than my Tagalog ^^

How did you get into Warcraft?:

When I was still 8, my uncle installed Warcraft 3 in our computer. I watched him play the campaign and just got mesmerized by the story.
Arthas transforming into the evil litch king was one of the coolest and saddest things I ever watched in a story. And it took a long time
for me to get interested in the game again until I started playing DoTA, then I read more Warcraft lore until I finally downloaded a Client
for WOTLK because I wanted to see what happened to Arthas. I didn't have enough money for a subscription so I joined a Private Server named
TrueWOW for a Blizzlike experience. Now I want to get in touch with the RP side of WoW and I've been searching for RP servers.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

Well I was actually desperate in looking for an RP server, they don't come by as much compared to PVP servers. This was one of the only ones I found.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

Well I was raised by a father in the army and a mother who was very talented in singing. So naturally I would like to create command types or adventure
types of characters. It's always been a frustration of mine to try camping alone in the woods.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Paladins, always have been always will be. I enjoy reading on history very much and the history of the knights templar has always intrigued me. I found it funny how
so many pop culture interpretations always looked at them as if they were some evil force pent up on taking over the world. If you read their actual history, it's
rather tragic and they did not desserve the kind of end they did.

Other reasons would probably be because of my Religious upbringing. That part I don't really need to explain, it would probably bore you guys to death :)
And the fact that I enjoy being able to help people in healing and protecting.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I expect many people to be very mature and I very much expect my creativity as well other peoples on character creation to be well enhanced.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
The rule on Humility, I really don't need to explain this. Nowadays it seems to be a lacking trait :(

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(This is not actually required until you aim to move up to Gruntship. Please state your intentions if you wish to complete this later.)

Is it ok if I just post this in the Character introduction part of the forum?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)

Oh, I'm playing WOTLK 3.3.5 and trying to access the server, I know this server is Cata but it also says something about a reserve 3.3.5 server.
Is it possible to access this part?

Also, why is the RP server name Conquest of the Horde? It kind of confused me at first ^^ for a sec I thought it was a Horde centered RP server.
Hey there! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, huskycommander!

What's your favourite race? You hadn't quite answered that half of the question! :D As for your story, no need to post it here, that's not what this forum is for! You can instead wait until you apply for Gruntship to submit a story. As for the WOTLK server, nope, it's only for emergencies! We're all on Cataclysm at the moment.

I'd suggest giving the server rules and policies a few look-overs, to get an idea of what our rules and expectations are.

All over the forums, we've got all sorts of articles and guides for quick-reading just in case you're not too familiar with the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips when you're creating a character.

Once you're in-game, I suggest doing /join Chat (for OOC talk) and /join Barrens (for silly banter)! If you have any questions at all, you can ask me or any other Forum Helper or GM. Asking around in-game works as well, should you not be on the forums at the time!

As soon as you get everything figured out and you're lurking around in-game, you should type in .help to see what kind of commands you can use to help you set up before roleplaying. You can spawn your own gear in, open your bank from anywhere, and unlock every flight location.

We hope you enjoy your stay here!
Welcome to the server! I remember when I first started roleplaying... It was a painful experience. I'm sure you'll do much better than I did, though. If you'd like any help getting started, please feel free to drop me a PM.