The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

i give
I....give up I can't do this...it seems like I try my hardest, no matter how many times I look over something I can't seem to get it up to satisfaction...you guys keep telling me to use the quick and easy grammar guide That guide doesn't tell me shit. I can't get alas profile right so...I give up...sorry to anyone that had their heart set on rping with her.

((sorry! this was all said last night in the heat of a temper i've got some rl stuff that was happening and should have definately kept it off this forum!))
Norana:adorable paladin of potential destruction
I read this, and I have to say that I'm honestly confused.

I spoke to you (Alakore) about levelling your character to 70. After notifying you that you needed to have your character profile approved. You seemed to be quite alright with it, and was happily getting other players to help you with it. I'm not sure what happened between when you asked me and when you made this post, but I'm a little caught off-guard.

I'm sorry you feel the need to go. Best of luck to you.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
I find it unfortunate that you decided to leave, considering your spelling and grammar improved greatly, but that is your choice. Please refer to the policy on this type of post.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Now I ment only for this character. And the reason I gave up, even after looking through it fixing many a things. Still then it was revoked, I dunno why but I' ve kind of given up hope on her for a character. BUT! I had a very good idea for a character that I' am quite excited for...sorry for the "grand exit" bit I simply ment to inform everyone that Alakore is going bye bye. As long as I' am not like perma banned or anything I would love for this other character to come through in her stead.
When you asked me to look at the profile, I only posted what I hoped might be helpful. The character of Alakore is certainly fine and can still easily be developed. The changes mentioned were minor. Intended to give you the help you asked for and not to be offensive. I apologize if they were taken that way.
[Image: Sig.jpg]
No I didn't mean anything like that. I think that I simply lost intrest in my character, However I do believe the new idea that I have will work wonderfully. I meant no offense to you fawee I was highly thankful for every little fix you sugested. Like I said, I just dont WANT to play alakore anymore yah know?
Fair enough. It happens to all of us at times. My suggestion is, don't delete her. Set her aside in case she catches your interest at some point. We'll move her profile to inactive and you can start on another character.

With your new character, give yourself a week or so to try him/her out before committing so you are sure it's what you really want. Giving new characters a trial period is something we highly encourage for everyone.
[Image: Sig.jpg]
*Smiles broadly* Thank you very much Fawee as always I thank you for the tips as I' am a lowly nooblet and need as much help as I can get hehe. I' am going to begin writing out this new character, I will however need to consult with some people as well as the Wiki on some facts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Give me a chance. Bitlordman 6 1,474 07-19-2013, 06:32 AM
Last Post: Bitlordman
  I AM BACK...Someone give me an overview of what I missed? Wonderlandx 13 1,897 11-09-2009, 04:41 AM
Last Post: Errata
  Punctuation - give them time. SteveWuzHere 3 915 04-26-2009, 05:59 AM
Last Post: Nintarie
  Can someone give me an Approx time? Eagle 2 772 10-02-2008, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Eagle