The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

i'm new on server, i got a question...
hi there,

I'm new on server and i'm trying to got voted in my introduction, i already read all the rules, FAQS so on and so far, but it takes a long time to start to play??
My vacation is going to end in january fifteen and i want to start my char...

... Besides that... nothing else

as my friend troll always says

Stay away from the Vodoos!!
The GM's dont give a specific time that introductions will be read or accepted/denied. That is because they all have lives outside of WoW. And they are probably quite busy. Now that holidays are basically over it shouldnt take awhile. I can tell you that you have a 99% chance to be approved/denied by/before the fifteenth of January. But if not, just get working on a character profile. You cant post it but if you work on it now.. you will get more done and your character will be approved alot quicker.

Just hang in there, and I hope to see you in-game.
Thanks Kaelvan, i already have a profile for my Draenei, i was just wanderin when to use it... i going to put right away, thanks man...

"May the Light be with you"
yeah i think they wait til they get a reasonable number before they start accepting intros. I posted mine the sunday school ended and It finally got accepted after xmas week. I don't exactly remember the dates though.
I apreciate your friendly post, Freke, i want to enter in COH quick to start my character and giv some ideas to RP events... hope to see u soon...

By the way there is a statistics in the number of players in Horde and Allience?
Typically players have both horde and alliance characters which they swap around based on where the RP is. Usually the server spikes at roughly 17 people during high times.

(Psst! I not i!)
[Image: Signature.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about the server's location. Sin 4 817 10-28-2009, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Maelstrom