The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

introduction to the server
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player in most games like these I look for RP. I'll lvl to about 50 then stop and simply RP. Besides that I play shooters and strategy games. You can always count on me to help you out in a situation if time allows it or if I'm not in the middle of RPing!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from the USA and my primary language is English. I am learning french

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into WoW because my brother found out about it and told me about it. So I decided to check it out and I got hooked ;)

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well my brother found out about this one and told me about all the benefits and good RP, also he tells me there are no griefers or people who ruin RP

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class is the hunter and paladin. I like the hunter because I never liked magic that much and hunters I always liked, ducking through the forest taking out guys only to disapear. ALso, though paladins use magic it isn't just magic, their magic comes from somewhere, someone, a god. I think this makes it more realistic and you can have real fun RPing as one. I like Blood Elves the most because of their history. They were once good great people till their kingdom was destryoed and they betrayed. Also, they are the only civilzed group in the Horde. Which is good because I never liked the Alliance but I couldn't stand Horde barbarians.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to find good RP, friendly people and active people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I would say respect because respect earns you friends and a good reputation. Also if you don't respect someone they don't respect you which creates bad feelings, which is bad!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

His feet hurt.His shoulders hurt.His arms hurt and yet there was no stopping. Lucrious and his company had marched from Stormwind to Menethil Harbor to deal with an Orcish raid. The engagement had left them exhausted and now they walked back to the great city with no rest. Lucrious' muttering was only stopped by the sound of a war drum and the wiz of arrows which immediately downed the lead officers and some men. They raised their shields, confused and tired and leaderless. The shields did little as more men were struck down. And then the arrows stopped. The men got their footing and understood what was going on, attack! WIth a fierce battle cry of "Victory! Honor! And For the King and The City!" They charged from where the arrows had come only to find nothing. They stopped in their tracks confused until more cries were heard, Lucrious spun to see Orcs and Tauren plowing away the tired soldiers. Lucrious lifted his shield helplessly but their was no stopping them. Lucrious felt like he had been slammed by hammer and flew, the only thing that stopped the incredible pain was the tip of a Blood Elf's sword, then, nothing.
Welcome to the server!

Make sure to keep your spelling up to par with the expectations, it is not too hard and ensuring that you capitalize the right things (like I's) go a long way to accomplish this. Don't forget to read the rules and stickies, there's a lot of useful information there that will save yourself and us a lot of pain!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server Introduction: Animgator Animgator 2 629 02-25-2014, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Rowgen
  Clay's introduction to the server drakick 1 605 01-06-2014, 12:48 PM
Last Post: Zenethen