The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

issues....
im having a bit of a problem connecting to the server today... worked fine last night, but it seems to hate me atm. Is there anything I need to download because of the update done today on the regular servers?
I was able to get online today, post patch, but now it's not working.
well, at least I know its not just me....

<turns around looking for kretol> KKRRRRREEEEETTTTOOOOLLLL!!!... we need your guidance!
I bet he tripped over the server plug!
I think you're right!
Actually, it was only due to the update itself.
The login server verifies your WoW version. Since the latest version according to it was 7272, and a patch was released today, I hadn't updated it to allow anything above 2.2.0.

Should be working now!
Yay!
Hm... I seem to get stuck at "Connecting..." right before the character creation screen. It went to "Connected", but still didn't, y'know, do anything.

Edit:
And now it won't let me do anything... It makes me try to choose a realm each time, but there are none avalible under any type (what server type is Conquest of the Horde supposed to be, by the way? The one time it did show up for me, it was as a regular PvP server), and it does list my default as the Conquest of the Horde server. No comprendo...

Edit of edit:
I now cannot get the server to show up at all. Incidentally, when I right-click on the realmlist.wtf, it gives me the option to "save link as", and not just "save as". I am suspicious of this.

*noob*
The server is probobly down, Kret wont be able to turn it back on till he is back from work most likely. Be patiant. ^_^
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
Quote:Qaza wrote:
Edit of edit:
I now cannot get the server to show up at all. Incidentally, when I right-click on the realmlist.wtf, it gives me the option to "save link as", and not just "save as". I am suspicious of this.

*noob*

Do you mean when you swap over each time? I single left-click and rename whatever realmlist I'm not using anymore FIRST (so there are never two realmlist.wtf). As an example - if I am done on the normal game and I want to play on the private server, I rename realmlist.wtf to be realmlistLIVE.wtf and rename the other file, which starts off as realmlistPRV.wtf to realmist.wtf. Does that make sense? :>
Hm... I seem to get stuck at "Connecting..." right before the character creation screen. It went to "Connected", but still didn't, y'know, do anything.

Edit:
And now it won't let me do anything... It makes me try to choose a realm each time, but there are none avalible under any type (what server type is Conquest of the Horde supposed to be, by the way? The one time it did show up for me, it was as a regular PvP server), and it does list my default as the Conquest of the Horde server. No comprendo...

Edit of edit:

*noob*
Right. For some reason, the server crashed, and instead of restarting automatically like it -should- be, an error message popped up which froze the program until the OK button was clicked (ie, now).
Ahhh.... no wonder the server didn't actually show up when I tried logging on . Thought the problem was on my side *phew*
"Love's not a mystery... It's everything"
All right, are there size requirements or a magic button to push or something for avatar pictures? I've tried to upload the one I use on the IST site a few times now, and the site shines me on and tells me I'm doing great... and then I STILL have no avatar!

It lies! *sniffle*
All right, are there size requirements or a magic button to push or something for avatar pictures? I've tried to upload the one I use on the IST site a few times now, and the site shines me on and tells me I'm doing great... and then I STILL have no avatar!

It lies! *sniffle*
Aye! The dimensions must be a max of 100x100. If you even go 100x101, it won't let you upload it.
If you're using the one from the IST site, I noticed it was 120x120, so if you haven't already, try resizing it. :)
Woohoo! Thank you, Kretol!

EDIT: *cackles* Mm, icon.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm having some issues with downloads, but I'll get on ASAP. franzmallalieu 2 730 06-25-2012, 09:36 AM
Last Post: Dae
  Slaving and Sensitive Issues Wuvvums 36 5,088 01-12-2012, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Wow Model Viewer issues. Bovel 0 574 12-03-2010, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Bovel
  Wiki Issues? puncturedwords 3 1,048 11-15-2010, 03:31 PM
Last Post: puncturedwords
  Hoping to resolve connection/patching issues Tammuril 5 1,209 03-13-2010, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Kretol