08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 391
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2845
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85644
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2377
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3414

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

lagataxnl`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello my name is Robin Bakker im a normal fair player i dont like cheating as some people do to win a duel or a fight i just keep it fair if i lose tobad try it again if i win ok fun

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
im from the netherlands my language is dutch but i can understand english quite good.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
From friends who where playing it and they said go try it and i tried and i liked it so i kept playing

What made you seek our server over others?:
ivv spoke a friend of mine and told him i whas on an other srver but it sucks and then he told me well a friend of mine plays on this server so i went to check it out

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
im like everything abit like relaxing when it comes to it some fighting ye basicly everything

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
dranei cause of the racial u got with the 1% hit
also a human for every man for himself dont eed to equip a pvp trinket that removes imparing effects

What are your expectations of this server?:
i expect nice kind relaxing guys and girls on this server with who i can have a laugh and some serious dueling

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
the one with respect full sinds i dont like players that if they loose a duel they gnna yell noob noob and such just respect to eachother and be fair

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
im a guy who likes honestly in a game no cheating just play fair and making some friends hope that will be ok

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
nope
PM
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello my name is Robin Bakker im a normal fair player i dont like cheating as some people do to win a duel or a fight i just keep it fair if i lose tobad try it again if i win ok fun

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
im from the netherlands my language is dutch but i can understand english quite good.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
From friends who where playing it and they said go try it and i tried and i liked it so i kept playing

What made you seek our server over others?:
ivv spoke a friend of mine and told him i whas on an other srver but it sucks and then he told me well a friend of mine plays on this server so i went to check it out

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
im like everything abit like relaxing when it comes to it some fighting ye basicly everything

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
dranei cause of the racial u got with the 1% hit
also a human for every man for himself dont eed to equip a pvp trinket that removes imparing effects

What are your expectations of this server?:
i expect nice kind relaxing guys and girls on this server with who i can have a laugh and some serious dueling

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
the one with respect full sinds i dont like players that if they loose a duel they gnna yell noob noob and such just respect to eachother and be fair

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
im a guy who likes honestly in a game no cheating just play fair and making some friends hope that will be ok

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
nope
PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.