The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

lagataxnl`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello my name is Robin Bakker im a normal fair player i dont like cheating as some people do to win a duel or a fight i just keep it fair if i lose tobad try it again if i win ok fun

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
im from the netherlands my language is dutch but i can understand english quite good.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
From friends who where playing it and they said go try it and i tried and i liked it so i kept playing

What made you seek our server over others?:
ivv spoke a friend of mine and told him i whas on an other srver but it sucks and then he told me well a friend of mine plays on this server so i went to check it out

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
im like everything abit like relaxing when it comes to it some fighting ye basicly everything

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
dranei cause of the racial u got with the 1% hit
also a human for every man for himself dont eed to equip a pvp trinket that removes imparing effects

What are your expectations of this server?:
i expect nice kind relaxing guys and girls on this server with who i can have a laugh and some serious dueling

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
the one with respect full sinds i dont like players that if they loose a duel they gnna yell noob noob and such just respect to eachother and be fair

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
im a guy who likes honestly in a game no cheating just play fair and making some friends hope that will be ok

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
nope
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello my name is Robin Bakker im a normal fair player i dont like cheating as some people do to win a duel or a fight i just keep it fair if i lose tobad try it again if i win ok fun

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
im from the netherlands my language is dutch but i can understand english quite good.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
From friends who where playing it and they said go try it and i tried and i liked it so i kept playing

What made you seek our server over others?:
ivv spoke a friend of mine and told him i whas on an other srver but it sucks and then he told me well a friend of mine plays on this server so i went to check it out

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
im like everything abit like relaxing when it comes to it some fighting ye basicly everything

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
dranei cause of the racial u got with the 1% hit
also a human for every man for himself dont eed to equip a pvp trinket that removes imparing effects

What are your expectations of this server?:
i expect nice kind relaxing guys and girls on this server with who i can have a laugh and some serious dueling

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
the one with respect full sinds i dont like players that if they loose a duel they gnna yell noob noob and such just respect to eachother and be fair

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
im a guy who likes honestly in a game no cheating just play fair and making some friends hope that will be ok

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
nope