The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

le Sin'dorei DK?
Hi,

Not so good with Belf lore so please bear on me.

le Sin'dorei?
I'm wondering, it's been how long since Silvermoon was rebuilt? Most importantly, how long did it take?

le 3rd gen DK?
Did they make 3rd gen DKs during the fall of Silvermoon or were they 2nd gen? Unsure about that one..

le Sin'dorei DK!
Okay so, is it acceptable for a Sin'dorei to go adventure in Northrend (perhaps cus of the war against the LK) and be killed and turned into a DK? Oh and what did the Sin'dorei do up there like, what battles, and when did they ally with the Horde?
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
1) About 8 years. Maybe 3, 4 years for rebuilding.

2) The DKs made during the Fall of Silvermoon were 2nd Gen.

3) As long as a DK was raised during the time between the Burning Crusade and the Wrath of the Lich King, it's acceptable. They allied with the Horde about 7 years ago.
3) Okay so what does that mean exactly? If a Sin'dorei goes to Northrend durnig the war against the Lich King gets himself killed and ressurected does it work?
Allons-y!

I'm actually pretty sure -all- playable DK's were made in the questline?
Nope, DKs made in Malykriss are allowed to be played. I know Flammos has a DK that was raised during the Wrath of the Lich King, not at Acherus. And yes, it does work.
Do you mean the war with the Argent Crusade and Tirion and all that, that just happened? Nope.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
(11-20-2011, 09:59 AM)Holynexus Wrote: 3) Okay so what does that mean exactly? If a Sin'dorei goes to Northrend durnig the war against the Lich King gets himself killed and ressurected does it work?

The best way to go about this, IMO, is to have a Sin'dorei be killed, and turned into a Death Knight while in the Plaguelands.

You couldn't be in Northrend, because all of those were made into Darkfallen.
http://wiki.conquestofthehorde.com/Allastiel

Died during the second Crusade against the Lich King and was raised as a Death Knight. It's allowed, c0r.
(11-20-2011, 09:59 AM)Holynexus Wrote: 3) Okay so what does that mean exactly? If a Sin'dorei goes to Northrend durnig the war against the Lich King gets himself killed and ressurected does it work?

No. They'd be decimated along with the other DKs because they would be aligned with the Scourge. (They were making DKs up there but they -would- be Scourge aligned, as said...before just now.)

You'd have to participate in the Battle of Light Hope to have your free will and allegiance with the mortal races.

Quote:Died during the second Crusade against the Lich King and was raised as a Death Knight. It's allowed, c0r

...This server and its lore.
Sanity? Of course!
No, really. You guys.

Squirrel is right.

It was permitted, is permitted, and (most likely) will continue to be. Another example, I do believe, would be Jidaeo who was raised while he was in Northrend unless his history has changed.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
Arguments about lady druids aside...I'm with Whym on this one.

Oh, well. Agree to disagree.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Oh well guess I'll have him die in the Plaguelands as it sounds the easiest. Say a Belf warrior assisting in rebuilding Silvermoon and who's tasked with retrieving something within the Plaguelands and dies there, is it good?

Either that or I'll go for a dorf DK.
Allons-y!

(11-20-2011, 10:19 AM)Holynexus Wrote: Oh well guess I'll have him die in the Plaguelands as it sounds the easiest. Say a Belf warrior assisting in rebuilding Silvermoon and who's tasked with retrieving something within the Plaguelands and dies there, is it good?

Either that or I'll go for a dorf DK.

You may also have him join the Argent Dawn and then let him die.
Or, well. To my knowledge during the (second) Scourge invasion (was during patch...1.11? Correct me, if I'm wrong), bodies for Archerus were gathered, might aswell let him die there.

However, all three options work, I suppose.
Sanity? Of course!
If, for some reason, it takes them 8 years to send someone to find it, sure.
Those with sentience were 'freed' when the Lich King died.

Thus all of his lieutenants (lichs and what not) were freed.

Thus all of the Death Knights that were serving him were freed.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sin'dorei Death Knights Lynoa06 6 905 09-24-2010, 07:19 AM
Last Post: ManDudely