The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

le Sin'dorei DK?
All this sounds tricky! When did Light's Hope battle occur to begin with? I'm so sorry for the noob questions! Maybe he could have joined the Dawn to seek revenge and he'd have died during a mission, this could work. that means that he joined them 8 years ago right? and died, say 5 years ago?
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
5 years ago would still be 2nd gen. You have to die between year 26 and 27. We're in year 29 now.
There has never been an exact date when the Dawn was created but I would not assume -directly- after the third war. Maybe a year or two afterwards.

And the DK questline took place during TBC, to my knowledge.
Sanity? Of course!
I think the server goes off it taking place after Kil'jaedan was defeated, as that's when the Scourge invasion events took place. Therefore, after TBC.
Oookay, so about 3 years ago, knowing the ebon hold events took place 2 years ago. Sounds right lol, thanks a lot.

A girl named Nexi told me that they could die anytime from 8 to 2 years ago though, but 3 years ago is a good bet, ty
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
Well, going off the timeline on the Wiki, Burning Crusade was year 26, Wrath of the Lich King 27, and us in 29. So, three years ago.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sin'dorei Death Knights Lynoa06 6 905 09-24-2010, 07:19 AM
Last Post: ManDudely