The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

meganmilkdudxo`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a very mature person for my age, which is 17. I do not like to fight and I tend to walk away from many of them. I love people and I have a great attitude and am very positive. I like to write stories and poems.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in Bermuda, but I have dual citizenship with the United States . My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother started me up when it first came out and I was hooked ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was told this was very good for Roleplay and had very friendly people.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like many. Mostly with people, so tavern, crowds and pairs I suppose. I just like people and meeting them IC and OOC

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love elves and priests. I have always been into healing and elves even in games like Dungeons and Dragons, Everquest and a few others. My main on Vanilla-WoW is a Night Elf Priest, used to be be Blood Elf Priest

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect it to be good like everyone said. I'm looking forward to it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like that the rules are so strict and you are willing to follow them through. I especially like the no racism, for I am against it myself.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Standing within the ruins of Darthre'Mar the musty smell of decay and time infiltrated my senses. I stood in the Halls of the Kings, what a remarkable place this once must have been. The walls were covered with moss and cracks, the ceiling had collapsed in a few places. I stood in the middle of the room admiring the workmanship and celebrations that took place within these halls. Inhaling deeply I brought my attention back and realized I was here to find out what had happened to this once magnificent hall. I again scanned the room and noticed a small opening in the northern wall. I walked to the opening and crouched down to take a look with in the opening. The opening was dark and smelled the same of the room. I whispered a small incantation. Light soon beamed in front of me, leading the way. I crawled into the opening. It was tight and I soon felt as if the walls were trying to close in around me. I slowly crawled for what seems hours. Suddenly the walls around me disappeared and I stood in what can only be described as an endless room. My light seemed nothing in the consuming room of darkness.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

We hope you enjoy your stay, and find our roleplay entertaining, fun, and awesome! If you haven't read our Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Policies/Rules, I would encourage you to do so now.

Hope to see you in game!

<333

Cressy
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]