The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

milk's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player
Hi, I'm milk (mind the lowercase m). I've been role playing well for two years. I've role played in StarCraft, Achaea, and Garry's Mod (which I've had administrative capabilities for numerous servers, small and large, on). I haven't always been good at it and it has taken me about four years of many, many types of themes and characters to get to where I am now.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the United States and I've spoken English my entire life.

How did you get into Warcraft?
I haven't.

What made you seek our server over others?
Excellent role play, as I have been told by Tales. I honestly didn't know World of Warcraft RP even existed. I'm indifferent on joining, really.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?
Recently I've been into medical aside from my favorite of usual character development. Creating friends and enemies with charismatic or even flat out obnoxious/strange characters is what I stick to. My characters are humble and typically non-violent innocent types with odd senses of humor and spontaneity.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?
I've never role played anything inhuman, sorry.

What are your expectations of this server?
I don't expect much really except that everyone is in character. Anything more would be great but I've learned to deal and help with new people. Oh and hopefully the owner of your server doesn't coax for and receive personal videos of young men dressing up in dresses and masturbating in the street in his/her e-mail like the last community leader I've worked with has.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?
"...AS LONG AS EVERY PARTICIPANT IS COMFORTABLE WITH IT"

Lastly, tell us a story!
Adrijana shudders as cold air creeps under the thin blanket as she can't help but groan and roll over, clasping her legs together. Her eyes open as she is greeted with complete darkness. Her trust in the calendar halts; maybe she should have paid more attention to it on the road.

With a quiet sigh, she props herself up on the hard bed of the tiny room. Her legs swing over lazily and bump the side of the bedside dresser, knocking a vase off and shattering it asunder. She peers down curiously and yawns before standing, avoiding the shards, and walking to the foggy window.

There she saw tiny snow flakes float pleasantly from the skies, contrasting lightly with the pitch darkness outside. With a flick of her eyes and a distasteful smirk, she turned back to the bed.

He wasn't even there.
"f**k."
Oh! Oh! Somebody who actually hasn't gotten into Warcraft? This is exciting.
Welcome to Conquest of The Horde!

I -really- went overboard with this intro. Ah, well. I think you should know already, but, for chatter, /join chat, and if any questions, I'm guessing we are all ready to answer if we know the answer ;)

Happy RPing!
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
Very interesting, will have to RP with you sometime.

At any rate; Welcome to the server.
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
Holy shit, milk.

Sup? I just got here as well.
[Image: badge.jpg][Image: badge.jpg]

"I bet that gordon powergames himself through the game as usual and will then get p-banned by Gman as usual." - Irish Rebel (TnB)
Hi, Arrow.

I've just realized: I think I'd love to play with some of my old friends on this server, despite not playing on it yet. I'll try bringing some in if I do like it; I do have 200 role playing friends on my Steam friends list. :P
Same here, kinda. We'll be famous for bringing so many new people in.
Lol.

"I bet that gordon powergames himself through the game as usual and will then get p-banned by Gman as usual." - Irish Rebel (TnB)
Or maybe infamous.

Heh, welcome to the server at any rate!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

^You speak the truth.