The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

mmcalpharho`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I love fighting alongside other players. It's not just because of the exhilarating rush of action and conflict, but also because of the unexplainable feeling of trust between players. It's that sentiment wherein every person in a unit can feel fully confident that somebody always has their back, and that they are confident that you have theirs.

With my experience of having a Destro Warlock main, I rely on that trust heavily to survive raids. :D

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Philippines. Though I've been raised to speak in English more.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother introduced me. I play at another private server, but unfortunately, it's not big on the roleplaying scene.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I did some research and found that your server was very highly recommended by Mr. Google and Mrs. Search Bar.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love roleplay which revolves around action. I dabble in comedic pieces every once in a while, too. I'm alright with drama, though I'd rather avoid those.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Warlock. Hands down. When I started WoW, I was considering the best way to explain why I would someday have alternative characters, and the closest I could get was that as a warlock, I could store fragments of my soul in stones, summon demonic essences from the Nether to form bodies, and make creatures that are loyal to me (or that I control).

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm expecting a great roleplaying experience. I've never really had the opportunity to roleplay in a game before.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I love the whole segment on Respect and Tolerance. Basically, that's really all the world needs to start progressing towards peace and development. You pretty much have a Utopia going on in here!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
'kay...well, this is an excerpt from my schoolwork, haha. It's based on the epic "Beowulf", from Beowulf's point of view. Beware, it's long.

"...Only after I sealed the solemn words did I bear witness to the mighty gates of Herot crumple under an invisible force – my breathing quickened, my teeth bared, and my body poised as if to ready itself for the horror which was to come. And arrive, it did – a beast of unimaginable grotesqueness, a slow trail of saliva hanging from its maw, ripped the gates off its hinges with such ferocity that the wood splinters almost brushed my cheek from across the vast hall. The slumbering men began to stir from the realm of dreams, woken by their warrior instinct but hampered by the drunken ecstasy in their veins. They scattered in terror; a lone straggler was soon a dead one, as Grendel – the fiend's name as I have come to know it – devoured the unfortunate soul, twining his mottled tongue around the tiny body in a sinister imitation of the Devil of Eden. His breath wafted over the room in a visible plume of putrid green smoke, the stench burning like hellfire in my lungs, as he unclamped his jaws to accept his victim.

Down sank the unfortunate soul into the monster's gullet, his feet and hands disappearing between Grendel's serrated teeth. Dissatisfied with the meager meal and frenzied by the taste of blood, his heavily scabbed claws dug their grimy nails through the drifting dust, sifting through polished floor and broken wood to find purchase on flesh, until one rotting hand wrapped around the velvet of my very seat. It seemed that Grendel was somehow aware of my presence – was it because of the stench of the sweat pooling in the crook of my neck, or because of the thumping of my heart, now even faster with the anticipation of a glorious battle to come?

Like a serpent eager to strangle its prey, my fingers coiled around his thick, decaying wrist with such strength that the bones of his hand threatened to yawn and snap. He howled; Grendel reared his wrinkled head with a fearsome roar, the sound igniting deep from his belly and tearing through his throat. But lo, the bellow did little to shake my spirit, for a battle cry that surpassed the magnanimity of the demon's yell leapt from my lungs as if it was borne by my heart, the exhilarating power invigorating me with its brazen might and inspiring anxiety in Grendel's mutilated soul. ...

... There Grendel was, a guttural howl bursting from his tattered lips, his fangs bared in a terrible grimace as my fingers dug into the hollow between his shoulder and his neck. His screams intensified as my nails buried themselves amidst the boils on his tortured skin, separating bone from muscle and blood from pus. He thrashed violently; each turn of his ribs threatened to dislodge me from my precarious position, but my biceps swelled and my veins stood from my flesh, empowering me to hold on as if my very life depended on it. My jaw was set firmly on his elbow, as much of a weapon as any part of my body, eager to yank away every bit of flesh it could reach. Its other purpose was to secure my hold onto the beast, as Grendel's attempts began to intensify in power but decrease in technique. ..."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
It's my first time roleplaying in WoW. I hope to receive tips and be aided by other players in this learning experience! :D
Welcome to the server!
Thank you so much! I'm so happy I got in! xD (had been checking email obsessively)