The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

racsos`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well I'm an active roleplayer from the EU server of Steamwheedle Cartel, where I've roleplayed for three years... I think, I got alot of roleplaying experiance and know much lore as it is very useful for roleplaying.
In real life I am 17 years old and enjoy training my dog, watch the sheeps, walk long trips in the mountains, being on the shooting range... etc etc =)
I am a person who love to talk to anyone, be it dicussions or just messing around.
There is so much I could have writen about myself but it would take very very much time so why not catch me in-game?!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Norway and my first language is Norwegian, but my english I would say is somewhat good. But I'm grateful for any correctiongs, so that my english can be improved.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Hmm, I can't really remember very good, but I think a friend of me told me how awesome it was, in the start I played on a pvp server, but didn't fancy me much. I had heard about roleplay but didn't know what really was, but after checking it out I sticked with it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, I'm kind of bored with the roleplay server I tend to play on, so I wondered "Hmm, wonder if there is any private roleplay servers"... And then I check out this webpage, and the forums. It looks like a big and good roleplaying community, so I want to see, and experiance roleplay.
Also, the name was kind of catching =P

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
If I am to be honest, I can go with any roleplay. I would rather adapt to the situations so I can roleplay as much as possible.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well on the server I come from, I usual roleplay on my Death Knight, I've had some cool roleplay by being slightly evil and cruel. The Death Knight is a human, since I find it hard to see why a... Draenei would become a Third generation Death Knight.
I also roleplay a tauren Sunwalker, but it havn't been much as it is very new and little lore has been given about them.
But I decided I want to role a Orc, which I want to make a Half-Ogre, from the Mok'nathal Clan. I did roleplay one on the Steamwheedle Cartel server for a short period, but since the horde roleplay community is so small there I didn't get to do it that much, hopefully I will here!

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, I looked at the gallery and screenshots there is here, and I was amazed, I had no idea there was such a big community like this out there, so I've gotten some expecatitions, as in a good server, hopefully many people are welcoming aswell =)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"We intend to keep this server as friendly and open-minded as possible. For that reason, do not harass other players, and refrain from making comments or jokes that are, or might be seen as, derogatory to a particular race, gender, sexual orientation, or religion. This is not acceptable in ANY OOC channel."

I copied the rule about respecting each other etc.
As this is something you can call "common sence."
I also want to say, that all the rules is just as good, and it seems like there has been put alot of work into making them.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The orc like figure stepped into the river, it wasn't as cold as he'd expected, he swam across with slow speed, as he reached the other side he silently exitted the water, not to wake any crocklisks. His steps was heavy as he set out toward north.
The orc like figure was but a zombie in his walk, he had travelled for weeks now without food and the Durator sun didn't show any remorse.

Finally a hut was in sigth, Racsos wasted no moment and started running as fast as his beated legs could carry him, only a 'rock throw' from the hut he comlapsed unable to take another step.

Racsos opened his eyes and a young female orc was over him, smiling before giving him a bowl with water.

"Drink, your dehydrated body makes you skinny as a human."

"FINALLY" Racsos thought, he had made it, Orgrimmar was only hours away.

((This is basicly my character Racsos who've travelled to Durator from Blade Edge Mountains, the last days he havn't eaten or drunk anything as he only wished to arrive at Orgrimmar as fast as possible. As he wishes to server the Horde like his grandfather did in the First War, and like Rexxar have done))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am amazed how well made everything is, I got some HUGE expectations for the server!
Hope to roleplay with whomever reads this =)
And ofcourse the rest of the roleplay community.
Hello racsos! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy