The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

rarzak`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, Hi, I'm Callum, and I used to RP on Ravenholdt an EU live RPPVP server, and well I got bored of retail but I still want to RP so hey here I am I hope you like me! :D

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from England, I speak English!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My older cousin started and I copied! Now I love lore and RP!

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well I wanted an RP server and yours was the first I found.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well I do like Paired RP, On retail I had a sister (I knew him IRL) and it was really fun.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Night Elf Druid, I played it on retail I like the way druids are, and the mystery of the N-elf race, but I don't like the restrictions of playing them to say a Human, but it's worth it ;)

What are your expectations of this server?:
Some good RP, I hope!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like how you take Maturity seriously.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Okay, well here goes!

Me Rarzak and my Sister Sanitas's parents died and the druid in Moonglade Loganar raised us, my sister went to Silithus sent by the Arch Druid in Darnassus and I kept training as a druid to Balance nature out, I then Joined a group to balance out Ashenvale I found progress slow, and mostly talk, I realised I must fight this, and on my own, fine, but I needed more 'strengh' I trained with the more feral druidic ways, I pushed away from Loganar at this, I rarely see him. Or my sister.

Rarzak is Quiet arrogant and looks down at the alliance, but has much respect for those he cares about and his few friends.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really, just hope I get some good RP! :D
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, Hi, I'm Callum, and I used to RP on Ravenholdt an EU live RPPVP server, and well I got bored of retail but I still want to RP so hey here I am I hope you like me! :D

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from England, I speak English!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My older cousin started and I copied! Now I love lore and RP!

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well I wanted an RP server and yours was the first I found.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well I do like Paired RP, On retail I had a sister (I knew him IRL) and it was really fun.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Night Elf Druid, I played it on retail I like the way druids are, and the mystery of the N-elf race, but I don't like the restrictions of playing them to say a Human, but it's worth it ;)

What are your expectations of this server?:
Some good RP, I hope!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like how you take Maturity seriously.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Okay, well here goes!

Me Rarzak and my Sister Sanitas's parents died and the druid in Moonglade Loganar raised us, my sister went to Silithus sent by the Arch Druid in Darnassus and I kept training as a druid to Balance nature out, I then Joined a group to balance out Ashenvale I found progress slow, and mostly talk, I realised I must fight this, and on my own, fine, but I needed more 'strengh' I trained with the more feral druidic ways, I pushed away from Loganar at this, I rarely see him. Or my sister.

Rarzak is Quiet arrogant and looks down at the alliance, but has much respect for those he cares about and his few friends.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really, just hope I get some good RP! :D