The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

sanequa's introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I have been playing wow since the end of Lich King and have just recently started playing on private servers. I have role played since I started playing wow but would say I do and don't have experience. I am always learning. I am always looking for rp with some nice lore added into it and I LOVE THE HORDE! I wouldn't insult my PC by even attempting to role an ally toon. OOC im a pretty laid back guy who loves to joke and have fun and raiding is a bad addiction of mine that i am trying to kick......but the gear*drools a bit*. My favorite races in order are Orc, Blood elf ,Troll , Undead, Goblin , Tauren. Also DPS classes are my strong point but im not that bad of a tank if forced or bribed.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Whats a country? lol but in all seriousness I am from the US and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
ok it all started with my love of dragons then that let to knights and swords then that led to RPG games which brought me to wow and I have been hooked since.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I googled rp and boom here we are.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy some forms of action but mostly rp that involes some lore.
I like to play a good villain every now and again or a savage warrior or even a *gulp* knowledge seeking mage or a blacksmith. You know stuff like that.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orcs mostly because 1 they are savage unstoppable killing machines
2. wow orcs have some awesome history and play a hand in alot of wow
and as for my favorite class that is warrior because its simple you hit thinks till they die :)

What are your expectations of this server?:
Fun and cookies man, fun and cookies.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Nome really it all seems easy enough to follow so nothing really caught my eye.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here:
I guess I could always use a master yoda :)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
*Cracks knuckles and opens a blood stainded tattered book with a horde crest on the cover.*
This is the tale of two young orcs and the trial of their bond. Both were warriors who served under the leadership of the great warchief Thrall. One was slightly larger with a scar crossing his face and carried a mace and sturdy shield. The other was proud and carried a mighty axe of great size. The two would spend thier days fighting to defend their home of Orgrimmar until one day the smaller orc told the larger one. "This is boring there is no honor tobe won in just playing town guard, there are adventures who have slain giants, demons and vicious beasts while we sit and do nothing." The large orc replied by saying "There is no greater honor than defending the home that our ancestors worked so hard to create." The small orc laughed and said "You are a fool, but I have a plan." The large orc said "Oh what is your plan then?" The small orc said "There is rumor of a dragon that has been killing those foolish enough to step foot into Dustwallow Marsh. Think of theo glory we would recieve for slaying such a beast!"
The larger orc replied "We are strong but the two of us alone are no match for a dragon." The small or told him " You are a coward and I do not need your help in slaying this beast for you will only slow me down. I will slay it myself." That night the small orc went to Dustwallow Marsh and called out for the beast challenging it. "Show yourself you worthless bag of scales. Your head will look perfect upon my mantle!" There was a lloud roar that could be herd all throughout the marsh then the dragon swooped down and towered over the orc "You dare challenge me little orc? You are not even worthy to pick my teeth with!" The orc stood ready with his axe "Have your last laugh dragon for this is the day you die!" The orc charges at the dragon with no hesitation but the beast struck him with the back of his claw and sent him flying against the clsest tree as if he were nothing. "Fool you should have run away, now you die!" Just as the dragon prepared to diliver the final blow the larger of the two orcs apeared and threw his mace at the dragon landing in his eye. While in a dazed rage the dragon reached for the large orc and slashed him across the chest shattering his aromr and sending him flying to the ground. The smaller orc cried out in rage and waisted no time as he climbed on top of the beast and with all his might sank his axe into his neck. The dragon cried out in pain as it fell to the ground. The smaller orc ran to the larger one's side "This wasn't supose to happen, there is no honor in this, why did you do this?" The larger orc replied "I lied to you, there is a greater honor than protecting yopur homeland and it is protecting those closest to you.... your family ......my...b....broth." And the life faded from his eyes. "I understand brother and know that your death will be remembered and know that you will not be forgotten."
The End :)
thay was just me spit balling around.
Hello, sanequa, and welcome to COTH!

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you’re for sure familiar to the server’s expectations! Also, if you haven’t already, make sure to register your in-game account in the Account Management page using the same information you registered your forum name under.

As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don’t fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, such as scale and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. Feel free to send me a message if you need any assistance, and I’ll give if a reply as soon as I can!

You like Orcs! You'll fit right into this server, as we have many Orc fans who play here. And yes, I love WoW Orcs too, because their backstory and culture is different from other fantasy Orcs and just plain interesting to explore.

As for the mentor program, we'll go ahead and sign you up, and you'll be notified about it once mentors have been assigned!

I hope you enjoy your stay!

~Geo
[Image: anim_500.gif]