The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

shruiken1232`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I started playing WoW in 2004 when it first came out. I made it to level 80 on the retail servers with a Rogue, Druid, and now a Death Knight. I developed a taste for roleplaying last year, after becoming bored of PvPing. I look for good roleplaying servers all the time, but never find any. I am hopeful that this will be the one.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Australia, and I only speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first saw it in a game store when it had just come out, in 2004.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I can't find any roleplaying servers(Any good ones anyway). I was hoping this would be a good one to stay at.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy action roleplaying, in crowds mostly, but I will play in pairs. Even solo when bored : /
But I'm open to idea's.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Any race, Warrior Class: They are very adaptable to all roleplays.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Since you need an introduction to even get into it, I am expecting there to be at the very least, no PvPer's trying to camp my corpse if I get in D:
It seems like a very good server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule of Humility.
I do not like it when players seem to think they are always the center of attention.
I know that I am not it, I actually tend to like being in the background, and not in the spotlight. It can occasionally be fun to be in it too though :)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I wish to complete this later, I've been staring at this for about 5 minutes now. Mind blank D:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope =)
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I started playing WoW in 2004 when it first came out. I made it to level 80 on the retail servers with a Rogue, Druid, and now a Death Knight. I developed a taste for roleplaying last year, after becoming bored of PvPing. I look for good roleplaying servers all the time, but never find any. I am hopeful that this will be the one.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Australia, and I only speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first saw it in a game store when it had just come out, in 2004.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I can't find any roleplaying servers(Any good ones anyway). I was hoping this would be a good one to stay at.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy action roleplaying, in crowds mostly, but I will play in pairs. Even solo when bored : /
But I'm open to idea's.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Any race, Warrior Class: They are very adaptable to all roleplays.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Since you need an introduction to even get into it, I am expecting there to be at the very least, no PvPer's trying to camp my corpse if I get in D:
It seems like a very good server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule of Humility.
I do not like it when players seem to think they are always the center of attention.
I know that I am not it, I actually tend to like being in the background, and not in the spotlight. It can occasionally be fun to be in it too though :)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I wish to complete this later, I've been staring at this for about 5 minutes now. Mind blank D:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope =)