The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

slayer`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Play quite alot of games, I play RP even when its not usually part of game play, so pleased that there are servers dedicated to it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from England, My first and unfortunatly only language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into World of Warcraft, through friends. First being introduced by seeing friends play, then after a short while I bought the game and have been involved ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
My previous RP server had crashed, and it was a friend who recommended this server over others, and so I ended up here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like to explore story line and so level up a little bit, however I mainly only explore story line so as to familiarise myself with the mannerisms of my race. So generally befriending other and joining guilds, and constructive role play i.e a teacher, a servant, an inn keeper ect.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy Tourin due to the freedom of game play but im more drawn to minority classes like Gnome's so as to enjoy a more diverse aspect of the game and exploring the possibilities with underestimated classes, I also love the quirkiness of the Gnomes. As for class I prefer mage, as it gives freedom with both range and melee combat.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To enjoy a fun RP environment.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I totally agree with the hate of keyboard short cuts, "k" and "y" ect. I absolutely hate .

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
To complete later. :)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing really, I just really hope you'll accept me.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Play quite alot of games, I play RP even when its not usually part of game play, so pleased that there are servers dedicated to it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from England, My first and unfortunatly only language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into World of Warcraft, through friends. First being introduced by seeing friends play, then after a short while I bought the game and have been involved ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
My previous RP server had crashed, and it was a friend who recommended this server over others, and so I ended up here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like to explore story line and so level up a little bit, however I mainly only explore story line so as to familiarise myself with the mannerisms of my race. So generally befriending other and joining guilds, and constructive role play i.e a teacher, a servant, an inn keeper ect.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy Tourin due to the freedom of game play but im more drawn to minority classes like Gnome's so as to enjoy a more diverse aspect of the game and exploring the possibilities with underestimated classes, I also love the quirkiness of the Gnomes. As for class I prefer mage, as it gives freedom with both range and melee combat.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To enjoy a fun RP environment.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I totally agree with the hate of keyboard short cuts, "k" and "y" ect. I absolutely hate .

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
To complete later. :)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing really, I just really hope you'll accept me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction of the 13th Slayer 13thSlayer 3 805 11-04-2009, 04:44 AM
Last Post: Sheppard