The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

so Help?
I have a problem. Problem is the fallowing:

I downloaded and installed all Classic, burning, lichking and now they are 3.1.1s. My friend lone told me no I cant use them because the patch is to high. That I would have to re-download them.
Hunny I'm here to say I spent about 3-4 days roughly trying to download these! and I FINALLY get them done and they have updated themselves. I went to the folder to see if I could un-dowload them....I cant....it's loading bars that are just there to upload you cant take them away by that.
"Some people call it extortion, I call it a service. It's simple really, I do it to you before you do it to me..."
I heard there are third-party ways to "Unpatch" your game...

I'll try and remember some.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
I believe this should hopefully help you out. ;)

EDIT: It says 3.1.0, but I'm sure you can just delete 3.1.1 then 3.1.0, then go along with it,
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
No, it was no help at all. I don't have a data folder I have a log folder, update folder and patch folder. Patch and updates show the same thing.
Since it's hopeless...i guess I'm going to quit...
"Some people call it extortion, I call it a service. It's simple really, I do it to you before you do it to me..."
You say you have a Patch folder, but I don't. I have a Data, and Log and Update folder. Go through your Patch folder, I bet you'll find those Patches that need deleting.

If that fails, go ahead and run Repair anyway, and it may make a new Data folder for you, provided your client is supposed to have one. (I'm using the U.S. one.)
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
I've looked the only thing there are a blizzard updater, wow-final.MPQ, wow-partial-1.MPQ, wow-partial-2.MPQ
That's the ONLY things in that folder.
Strange there are no Patches in your patch folder, I think you should try the Update folder just to be safe, and by the way, what country WoW client did you get? (Like WoWUS or WoWEu or whatever one you have. )
When I try to open the updater it said I already have it updated and that i cant use that any more.
When I try to open the other it sends me to an internet page that says the file doesn't exist.
I have WOW enUS what ever that is...I don't know I just downloaded what my friend gave me.
Alright, that leaves using the Repair tool, or Reinstalling. Maybe your friend has some insight on how to force your client to behave, but if you end up having to reinstall again, be extremely careful and don't let your client update itself. I'm wishing you luck with your issue.