The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

superman523`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
There's not much to say, I'm not much of a player since I don't play very much. I'm a quick learner so when I start playing a new class in WoW, for instance, I quickly learn how to use it decently.

I'm a bit shy, but if you get me going I can talk quite a lot. Additionaly I'm a quite generous person

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the Faroe Islands, a group of islands in the North Atlantic Ocean. My primary language is Faroese, but I speak English quite well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing WCIII about 4 years ago and absolutely loved it. And in the summer of 2007, a friend of mine showed me WoW and I was hooked!

What made you seek our server over others?:
In the 2½ or so years I've played WoW I've have only played on private servers and eventually I have gotten tired of the server because of bugs, unfriendly GMs/players etc.

While I was playing on one, I befriended another player who showed me the reins of RP. Well to make a short story shorter, he quit WoW shortly after, and I never met anyone to RP with.

So I decided to leave and look for a exclusively RP private server, and here I am!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm somewhat new to RP, but I do enjoy adventuring on an epic scale, hanging around at inns, bars, taverns etc.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is human, because I can relate to them (well since I'm a human-being obviously) and I think they have the most interesting history.

And my favorite class is the paladin. Probably because my favorite character in Warcraft lore (Uther the Lightbringer) was a paladin. But also because they usually are noble and honourable.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, with my experience on private-servers, I expect there to be some bugs, other than that I expect I'm gonna have a good time

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
It's hard to decide since it's all reasonable and logical, but the rules regarding 'Role-playing' appeals the most to me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Outcast. Traitor. Heretic. No doubt his former brothers and sisters were calling him that now. He could not care less. Deluded fools they were, all of them. The person he considered his father was most deluded. A holy war, he had called it. It had been a mockery. Instead of War, the High Priest had done nothing but diplomacy. With orcs. With undead. He had even contacted elves, through his connections. A holy war, it had been called. All it brought was friendship and reaching out towards the enemy. The alleged crown of his work were battles against the empire of the dwarves and the pseudo-kingdom of Arathor. Not the light. All of this under the shroud of retribution and betrayal of their allies in a later stage. Hazrah had not betrayed the empire; The empire had betrayed him. His ideals. Their own ideals. Even his spiritual father had betrayed him.

Even the legion of mercenaries supposedly created for the war had been left to rot. Hazrah had been a spokesperson for those mongrels. Very well, they were mongrels, but at least they had stayed true to their word of relentless bloodshed. They were the closest thing to brethren he still had. Yet, after seeing with his own eyes what they did to one of their own members, a troll, he was anxious and not looking forward to seeking them out. No, he had to stay in hiding until all of this had blown over. Tomorrow he would write a letter, announcing his desertion to the Legion. Then later, he would seek out Archal, the warlock or Finnabhair, the paladin. Especially the latter would be accepting towards him. Having met the Yug once, he had found her the calmest and friendliest of the Mad Grin.

Not yet would he seek them out though. He would roam first. Hide. In Arathi, far away from the lands of the Empire. Raptors enough there. As well as a fresh supply of fresh human meat, something he was craving for, but had not had the chance to taste since he joined the empire. The false empire. He stared in the campfire in the cave he was sitting in. A skinned ogre lay dead on the floor, his skin carefully folded as a blanket across the Troll's shoulders.

Hazrah grabbed a vial of dye, and started defiling his empire-tabard. The snakes both received a red line across their throats and marks of war were spread all over the fine, linen cloth. Then he threw a look of disgust at his arm. The black tattoo of the twin snakes contrasted heavily with his purple skin. He grabbed a dagger and started carving up the tattoo, his eyes narrowed, gritting his teeth in pain. Looking at his stomach, and the other tattoo of his former gods, he knew it would be a long and restless night. It was not until the moon hit the top of the sky before he would finally lay his head to rest.

Next morning, his wounds had already healed, but the tattoo's were shred as the ink had been scattered into formless, abstract patterns. As if a tiger had shred his skin.. Hazrah would send a letter to Orgrimmar. But first he would need paper. Something that might be found in Stromgarde. He would then write his letter in the best Orcish he could, and send it to the warlock Archal. He pulled his cowl over his head as he stepped out of his cave and set out for Strom. He clenched a dagger between his teeth as he jumped on his raptor. It was going to be an entertaining day.

Three days later, in Orgrimmar a letter had arrived. Archal opened it and read it with an entertained smile. He turned to Cut and narrowed his eyes. “It seems like we've got a Gurubashi deserter coming in soon.. One formerly close to the false priest too.” Cut smiled his blunt teath bare. “That could be good news. Inside information.” Archal carefully folded the letter and put it in his bag. “We will see what this troll brings, …Sir.” Archal crossed his arms spat on the floor, his ever polite smile gracing his lips.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not anything I can think of at the moment
Hello, superman523. I'm Loxmardin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

I must admit that I had not heard of the Faroe Islands until now. How exciting to see people dropping in from all ends of the world!

In any case. Make sure to double-check the rules and policies of the server, as well as the FAQs if there's aything you're wondering about. If you can't find your answers there on the CotH Wiki, don't hesitate to ask!

That said, enjoy your time here!

Cheers, and see you in-game.

//Loxy